Special Crossover - Dazzling Dreams Determine Dangerous Cruises, 1 of a Kind

25/08/19 - 25/08/20 And still writing  🤣 🤣 🤣 

The Hero Possessed by an Evil Spirit

"Uesugi-san, haven't you talked to Y/N neither? It's been a week since out last meeting and he even skipped school. I'm getting worried..." Yotsuba asked to the boy, they were headed to the hero's place in order to gather news about their friend suddenly disappeared.

"I called him yesterday but it was a short phone-call, he only said that he's troubled and can't allow THAT THING to roam freely... That's why I want to pay a visit." Fuutarou replied, climbing the stairs and reaching the hero's apartment.

"Seems that's open..." Yotsuba slightly pulled the door, facing an unbelievable sight.

The place was a total mess, way worse than Ichika's bedroom. In the living room, amidst the chaos, there was a wooden cabinet toppled on the floor with its doors facing the ground.

Over the cabinet was laying Y/N, busy to hold him down.

"What the hell are you doing? Why you disappeared for so long? And why your home looks like a battlefield?" Fuutarou unleashed his questions all at once.

"Hi... It may seem strange, but I have a proper explanation..." The hero was talking as the cabined began to shake.

"Shut up, bastard! As I said I won't release you!" He shouted, clenching tighter the furniture.

"What's going on? Is there a monster in here?" Yotsuba hid behind the tutor, scared by weird sounds coming from the closet.

"Sadly not... a monster would be an easy thing to dispose of. It's way worse! I don't think I can do much more than sealing it this way..." Y/N was explaining, noticing the trembles fading away.

"Now seems peaceful. It will stay quiet for a bit." He huffed, getting up from his uncomfortable place to greet guests.

"It all began last week when a friend of mine from very far away gave me a "present"... To be honest that was an excuse to get rid of it, a relic from more than a hundred years ago. This thing!" The hero lifted the cabinet in order to open it, taking out a cloth.

To a better look the tissue was a faded flag, a U.S.A flag from the 19th century.

"That not explains a thing... What this flag has to do with your place looking like a pigsty?" Fuutarou wasn't having a clue about.

"That's not a simple outdated American flag! It's the flag used during the inauguration of the 23th U.S.A. President! Do you know who's, Yotsuba? It might be a question in the finals." Y/N asked the girl, her ribbon was peeking from behind the tutor.

"Humm... 23th President? Wasn't he... Hilarious February?" She replied, bright red due her ignorance.

"Quite close... But that's not the main point! The fact is... that flag got imbued with a ominous energy and often goes nuts." He was showing the tissue to the others.

"Now it has no intention to mess up... but it often makes a ruckus. Look, all those things are not mine, they were stolen and bring here by this cursed flag." He took a can from the floor, piercing the aluminium bottom with a pen in order to sip the drink from below.

"Urgh... Diet cola. I really hate this taste!" He tossed the drink away, over a pile of junk.

"It seems tough... You spent all the week trying to stop it? Really admirable." Fuutarou was realizing the threat posed by this enemy.

"Of course! And I hadn't time to eat nor sleep... If we continue like this I'm going to die in a battle of attrition!" Y/N was on the verge of tears.