Chapter 82

Yesterday was the day I joined wattpad 5 years ago 🤣 am I old? Lol.

~~~

"We are attacking soon right?" Jimin asked, seeming very anxious. Well he is nervous and scared of everything that is going to happen so soon.

"Yea, 2-3 days, I believe. I think Yoongi told you?" Hoseok answered, before taking a bite of food, "You don't have to be so scared. We will make sure he is dead by the time all of this ends."

Jimin nodded before eating as well. He doesn't have too big of a problem eating anymore, especially with Jin constantly feeding them good food.

"Pack your bags, we will go tonight. Bring all of your weapons." Yoongi being the leader he is. Namjoon constantly typing on his iPad and Jin glaring at the boy.

"Psst, Namjoon." Jay nudged Namjoon, "iPad down..."

Namjoon nodded but didn't do what Jay said and continued to use his iPad.

"Namjoon, eat first. We can do that later." Yoongi spoke up.

Namjoon then kept the iPad and started to eat, barely tasting the food because he was only swallowing the food, not biting at all.

Jin raised his eyebrows at that action, then he frowned, he finished it off with a sigh and started to eat as well.

"Do we really have to continue to run like this? I'm pretty sure Secrets are weaker than us and most of their agents have no training if they were just picked off the streets. No matter how much they programme memories, they won't know how to actually attack without practice you know." Jungkook said.

All of the boys, including Jin turned to look at Jungkook with a shocked expression.

"What?" Jungkook looked very confused at the reaction he was getting.

"That is probably the smartest thing I have heard you say since I've known you." Namjoon stuttered out and Jungkook just pouted.

Taehyung used the opportunity to kiss the pout on Jungkook's lips.

"Ewwww! Get a room!" Jay covered his eyes, "I need holy water from that scene."

The Job | YoonminOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara