Chapter 19

"Namjoon, I swear to god, if this meeting is not important, I'll have Hoseok shoot you in the head." Yoongi stormed into the meeting room, three boys sitting on their seats.

"Hyung, I'm being serious. Well, I got their information, and they are also asking for Jimin back." Namjoon showed the screenshots.

"Why the fuck are they asking for Jimin huh? They haven't hurt him enough? They think Jimin is easy to bully?" Yoongi shouted, his arms slammed on the table

"Yoongi hyung, calm down." Namjoon showed the next slide, "This is our target, also their target. When they breached our system, I managed to get into their new jobs as well."

"Hyung, they also want to buy Jimin over for one million dollars." Jungkook mentions as he looked through the files in front of him.

"Tell them no. We will keep Jimin no matter what. He is priceless and they dare give me this bullshit putting a price on him?" Yoongi was seeing red all over.

Though he takes the heads of rich criminals for a living, putting a price for each head he takes, those aren't his prices but he has a minimum at least so people wouldn't give too low of a price.

"So they also say that they want everyone else in our team, saying that they can train them better and give them better lives." Namjoon read from the email that was showing.

"They are really asking for a beating trying to over take us." Though Yoongi's body has calmed down, he is still seeing red all over.

"What is the day we seek that man's head?" Yoongi asked as he looked over to the screen.

"This guy, he is known to sell drugs with his company being like some sort of cover. One of his partners decided to tell on him, most likely to take over the company since he has the highest stake." Namjoon continue to explain, but he completely tuned everything out, planning how to kill off secrets