Chapter 43

A groan escaped her mouth and she let go of their client, her hands pressing on her wound to stop the blood from oozing out from the gun wound.

"Why did you do that?" She asked, confused why Jimin would hurt Secrets. She looked at Jimin, deep into his eyes, she saw hatred, a whole lot of it.

"It's for revenge." Jimin said before shooting her once more in her shoulders. He looked at Kenny who was looking at him with fear. He knew that Jimin had learnt about his parents' deaths.

"Why are you so scared Kenny? Are you scared of me or are you scared of what I'm going to do to you?" Jimin smirked, he knows they wanted to hide him in the dark forever.

"No one is scared of you Jimin. You won't be able to shoot me anyway." Jimin headshot many of the agents as Kenny said those words.

"I won't be able to shoot you?" As this was rolling out, Jungkook took their client to safety.

~~~

"You better double our pay. We will make you the boss of the company with a click, after we kill that fat guy up there." Jungkook whispered as he locked the man inside the room with no windows.

~~~

The fear that was in Kenny's eyes increased in that instant, seeing almost all of his agents were down. He didn't have anymore protection.

Jimin shot the target in the head, he immediately falling to the ground, Kenny was left open.

Jimin smirked and shot him in the legs, " I won't even let you die this easily. I want you to pay every single pain you had caused me to feel over the years. You will bear the pain I experienced, but worse as I slowly tear your skin apart with my own bare hands."

Jimin walked up and grabbed Kenny by the collar, " You will pay for every single thing you had done in your life."