Chapter 36

Pull up is so good!! Eek!! I love him so so much as well. The music is good. Listen to him :)

~~~

Kenny sat alone in his office being doing his own stuff as usual. He gets all the weapons ready for the shoot out, he knows this is going to be a blood bath.

He will sacrifice everyone just so he stands at the top. Kenny took his files and walked out. All the training rooms were occupied and the hallways were empty.

He was sure that there were lesser training rooms than the trainees, but now all of them are filled and there is no one in the hallways at all.

"Is it that bad? The loss of the people?" Kenny thought out loud and Reb came out of one of the rooms.

"Where are all the agents and trainees?" Kenny asked, clearly shook from the loss of manpower suddenly.

"I sent them home, you said you don't need others so I sent most of them home. There is no use for them being here anyway, they aren't needed." Reb said nonchalantly and Kenny's eyes flash red.

"Are you fucking with me right now? How am I going to do the missions without the agents? You know that's important you bitch." Clearly angered by the situation at hand, Kenny still tries to keep his anger in control.

"No I'm not. I said be careful of what you say, didn't I? You say you don't need anyone else to do a simple mission so here you go. I asked all of them to go home and never come back." Reb wasn't taking it.

She knows that Kenny always took things for granted so she decided this would be a good punishment for him.

"What the hell! So what do you want me to do now? We are fighting with Suga and his gang. Even 10 agents is no match for him." Kenny flailing his hands around expressing his anger towards the ignorance of his right hand person.

"Come on, they do their missions themselves, they don't even have agents under their wing. Don't be such a wimp." Reb walked off unbothered, leaving a flaming Kenny behind in the hallways by himself.