Chapter 11

"Hey stop it, he is already bleeding so much. You don't want him to die to you?" Reb held Kenny back, away from Jimin, she even snatched the whip handle away from Kenny's hands.

"No get Garen! Ask him to bring the bat!" Kenny shouted so someone from the outside would help him get the men he had called for. The guy Garen is known to have the greatest strength in this place.

Then Garen walked in, standing next to Kenny.

He looked at Jimin all bloody, he knows what he have to do but still asks his friend who is standing beside him.

"Why did you call me here for, and with my bat?" Garen quirked his eyebrow looking at his friend.

"Isn't it obvious? Of course I want you to punish him. He got the company exposed to the outside world. He is a ungrateful prick." Kenny continued with his scolding.

"You sure? He might die." Garen made sure that his friend is definite about his decision that he wants himself to hurt Jimin with a bat.

"Yes and please hit him as hard as you can. We will be removing him anyway." The heartless answer of the boss, Garen had no choice.

He walked over to Jimin before pulling Jimin up to put him on his feet.

Garen stood a little further from Jimin then swung his bat back before swinging it full on towards Jimin's head.

There was ringing in Jimin's ears and the pain was unbearable.

"There I will not hit another time. You have to let him go." Garen said and left, Kenny sighed before telling Reb to bring Jimin out.

"Hey I'm bringing you out, don't come back here ever please, I don't want you hurt anymore." Reb said before lifting Jimin up and bringing him outside. She left him in a visible spot and went back inside.