Chapter 37

Shit shit shit... i have less than 24h before I receive my results. I'm scared for my gpa score. Worrying about something that is unable to change anymore.

~~~

"This is important... I can't lose to that idiot who has Jimin and my other guy who hasn't even returned to the company... what the hell is going on...." Kenny paced around the hallways wondering what he is going to do with lack of agents.

He walked back into his room and he took out a file that was hidden for a very long time, not even Reb, someone who he trusts knows about this.

He bought this chemical from a scientist that he had known for a very long time. This chemical completely brainwashes a person.

Then there was this other chemical that allows you to programme the person's memory in whatever way you wanted. All of these could make him have the best team of agents.

He will use it and he will kidnap people from the streets to fulfil this dream he has — to have a loyal group of agents who would die for him.

He still has a few days and all he have to do is to contact the main scientist in-charge and he can easily get batches of the chemicals.

The anger he felt had already consumed him completely, especially when Reb just walked out on him like this. His right hand person doing this to him. He can't accept it, no, he won't.

"No one will disobey me. With this, with this two things and I can be invincible. I don't have to fear anymore, no one would ever go against me. Yes no one. No one would ever dare disobey me." He has gone crazy, absolutely crazy.

He wants power this bad, he wants to be the best, he wants everyone to submit to him and bow down to him. He wants to be the puppeteer if everyone's lives.

He is the only one to make decisions, he is superior.

"No one will disobey me." Aggressively typing on his computer urgently needing to send the email.

He wants them to be ready for him. He is the ruler of the place.