Chapter 89

::At Army café (newest location)::

The café wasn't particularly crowded, not many people actually roamed the streets anymore. Jin bought over a place that used to be a café as well. They closed down due to the lack of business.

The boys were working, keeping an eye out for whoever could be Kenny's new identity. He is damn smart, switching bodies at the last minute before he could have been shot.

The café is crowded, obviously. The fans all going to the café even though they were scared. Since most of Secrets new agents are really people who are unwanted by society, none of them were taken which makes Jin breathes a sigh of relief. He would never want any of them hurt.

Just when Jimin finally finishes the line, a guy in a black suit came in. Hair parted really neatly to the side. He had this arrogant aura around him.

Till now, no one ordered black coffee yet. Most girls would order their signature drink, the caramel macchiato.

Taehyung took over the register this time. Jimin moving to the side to wash the cups.

Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon handling the serving of food and Jungkook was in charge of clearing the plates. All of them on guard, their weapons hidden behind their aprons.

"I would like a black coffee please." The man said. Jimin and Taehyung went on read alert.

He pays and Jimin makes the coffee before placing it on the counter.

"It is as dark as your soul sir." Jimin says with a smile on his face.

"Oh so you know me?" The man asks, his eyes widen a little at that sentence.

Jimin shook his head before looking at the man from top to toe, "It's just my intuition."

"Kenny..." Jungkook has snuck up on the man with a knife pressed on the man's back.

~~~

I know like it's a little confusing a little, there is a lot of scene changes so I decided to put the location at the top.

Sorry...