Chapter 71

All 4 boys sat on the couch opposite of where Jin was standing, well only Yoongi was lying down since he is unconscious.

"Where did you boys go? Do you know how worried I was when I woke up and all of you weren't there? Have you not thought how we would feel?" Jin scolded and all the boys just had their head down feeling guilty.

"We're sorry hyung. Its is all Jay's fault, he had a shipment coming in and it was the favour he wanted us to carry out for him, in return he help us with Secrets." Hoseok explained everything.

"Hey!" Jay smacked Hoseok's head making the younger boys yelp in pain.

"Jay! It's your fault. How could you bring the boys on such dangerous mission! Do you know how hurt you could have gotten yourself?" Jin pointed his finger at Jay, making the boy stop.

"I'm sorry hyung, it won't happen again. I only have this shipment for the entire month, I promise." Jay had his head hung even lower.

"Sigh fine, what was the shipment anyway?" Jin asked.

"Guns, any type of guns. Pistols, rifles, and more, I probably don't have to name all of them." Jay sighed, running his hands through his red hair.

"Hyung, whats all this commotion about?" Jimin skipped out of his room. He let his eyes scan the room, but is completely confused.

"Ok.. what's going on here..." Jimin says as he looks back at Jin.

"Nothing happened. They just came home a little late after they went out last night to do god knows what." Jin didn't go into details at all, there weren't any details in that whole sentence.

Jimin just nodded slightly before going to Yoongi, easily picking him up and bringing him to the bedroom to rest.

"Okay wow, he looks weak but he is like damn strong." Jay said with a surprised look on his face.

Hoseok and Namjoon just looked at him weirdly.