Chapter 34

You know, I keep seeing people asking when will they ever use trigonometry or calculus, well I can't cause I'm in engineering and it's a damn core module. Oh my god what have I done? Shitt! I'm dead.

~~~

At Secrets: (we gonna back track a little to the day the shoot out happened)

"Boss, the outfield agents are all shot and are currently receiving treatment at the hospital. They were all shot on the shoulders and theirs calves." One of the many agents informed Kenny.

"What the hell? What have all of you been doing during training? Have you all been slacking? You fucking idiots! Why cant you do everything right? So fucking stupid. Ughhhh!!! You tell them that they will have to report to me for their punishments. So fucking stupid." Kenny just screamed and shouted in his office.

Agents outside are cowering in fear, they never want to upset Kenny. Everyone would be dead if he reaches his limits which only happened once which resulted in many agents sent to the hospital.

"Why are you still doing here? Get the fuck out of my office, you are clearly not qualified like those who went out yesterday night." Kenny's voice boomed and the innocent agent scurried out of his boss's office.

The door slammed shut behind him and everyone breathed a sigh of relief.

"Hey what's wrong? What got him so angry?" Reb just walked out of the training room that she was in.

Many agents bowed to her, then the agent who had rushed out spoke up, "Many agents were shot last night when they tried to ambush Yoongi and his group."

Reb sighed, they don't have that many agents left since most were sent to try and do some damage to Yoongi so that they won't be able to carry out the mission that would happen in a few days time.

"Seriously? You guys can't even handle a simple mission like hurting them very seriously or better kill them so we don't have to deal with them." Reb pinched the bridge of her nose before looking at all the agents, "Get to work! Train your asses off! This is a very important mission, this is war."

All the agents and trainee agents cleared the hallways and get to their training rooms.

Reb sighed, this is a lot of work to do, they have to overthrow Yoongi and his company.