Chapter 88

**time skip**

"Okay, Jin hyung? What the hell is with these outfits you're giving us?" Yoongi looked down at his clothes before glaring at his hyung who is having a proud look on his face.

"I'm opening the cafe near here. We can lure him in for sure, it's just down the road and hard to miss anyway. I'll do your hair and make up and you will be completely unrecognisable." Jin smiled brightly. He knows this idea is very smart.

His cafe is already ready to go as well.

"God damn... I never want to be on his bad side at all." Jay mutters as he hides behind Hoseok making the boys chuckle at that action.

"Try to keep your weapons hidden. The apron is already part of the uniform." Jin says as he moves on to the next person to fit the uniform.

It opens tomorrow morning, the cafe. It is posted on social media as well.

"Okay so the uniforms all fit right? Hyuk will be there as well so don't worry too much." Jin says as he smiles at his own creation.

"Let's just go to sleep, we will attack tomorrow when he comes in. Habits die hard. He loves black coffee, if I remember correctly from when I was the errand boy back at Secrets." Jimin walks to the sofa bed that is set up and laid on it, drifting to sleep, after taking off the uniform.

All the boys also made their way to the beds they had chosen earlier that day and fall asleep.

Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon seem to be unable to fall asleep. They can't, with all the fears and concerns about the whole thing.

"Yoongi?" Hoseok called out into the darkness.

"Yea? What's wrong?"

"I'm kinda scared for tomorrow."

"Hoseok, you are probably one of the best agents among all of us. You don't have to be scared..."

This whole this is a huge deal. Everyone who knows how Kenny is, knows the detriment of the things he does.