Chapter 56

I might be late to this but like, wtf is the guy who wanted to look like Jimin?! No one can look like Jimin! He is a unique special bean!

Ok...story time...

~~~

They drove back to their so called base, Yoongi's house.

"Hyung was that necessary? That guy was so frightened of you." Namjoon said as he placed the samples into a cushioned box and locked it.

"Yes it was, that guy, is not afraid of anything at all. If you're not strong, don't even bother trying to get him to talk. He wont say anything at all." Yoongi said.

The roads were pretty much empty by now so Yoongi started to speed up to go back to his house. No one wants to get caught by now.

"Erm hyung..." Hoseok tapped Yoongi's shoulder to get his attention.

"What?" Yoongi asked as he kept his eyes focused on the road ahead of him.

"I think we should go get Jimin, he is still at the company you know." Hoseok reminded.

Yoongi internally face palmed before heading towards the company which was near where they were currently, it made it all easier.

They went into the company and found the outside of the place completely trashed, there were blood all over the place but luckily no bodies.

Everything inside were still in tack though. They all went inside the car locked and parked outside. They saw the 3 boys who were locked behind, full of bruises, Jin applying some ointment on them.

"What happened? This is honestly so bad." Yoongi voiced out.

"Erm obviously we got attacked, by those who claim to be Secrets agents. They took the guy's body from the back, if you're wondering." Jin said as he kept the ointment.

"Let's go to my place, it's safer there and we will go from there." Yoongi said before going outside to his car together with the other 6.

"Oh and I have an idea of why there are so many Secrets agents recently." Yoongi muttered but of course everyone in the car heard.

They made their way to their current safe haven to discuss further.