Chapter 76

Anyone interested in my face 😂😂?

Yea I talking about a face reveal yo! 🤣

Honestly just joking^ I'll never show my face. I'm not that pretty/beautiful anyway 😂😂😂

Jokes...
~~~

"When are we going to start attack on Secrets (bangtan)?" Jimin asked as he let his head rest on Yoongi's lap instead of Yoongi's chest.

Yoongi honestly just woke up from his 'nap' that wasn't a nap at all. He was out cold for a few hours.

"I don't know, 2-3 days later? Weapons and research is very important before we move out. This could easily lead to our death or survival." Yoongi said as he let his hand massage Jimin's head gently.

Jimin humming at the soothing massage he is receiving from Yoongi's long and slender fingers. The massage basically lulling him to sleep. He can't even keep his eyes open anymore.

"Why so late to strike though? He is fucking out of his mind." Jimin mumbles.

"Woah there, you don't have to use big boy words but I want to wipe him out. I know many people are probably loyal to him because now he is the majority so... all I have to do is wipe out his cult." Yoongi said nonchalantly like all the lives that are about to be involved are nothing to him.

Jimin hummed before wrapping his arms around Yoongi's waist.

"Good night Jimin." Yoongi placed a kiss on Jimin's forehead, continuously letting his hand run through Jimin's soft locks.

"How long are you gonna hide the truth from him?" Jin stood at the hallway that leads to the bedrooms.

"I don't know what you're talking about hyung." Yoongi wasn't going to say anything about it. No he isn't.

"Oh you know damn well what I'm talking about Yoongi. You better tell him the truth instead of him finding out by himself later." Jin shook his head at Yoongi.

"I'm not going to put him in danger. That secret is going down to the grave with my dead body." Yoongi's tone unwavering.