Chapter 2

They were walking down the hallways, many people on their laptops and computers. Some are on google, youtube, private websites, everywhere basically.

"We collect the general information on the targets. Something to at least know what or who we're dealing with. Background check, that's what we do." Namjoon said as he walked along the corridors.

"Though irrelevant, these are private rooms, for more confidential cases, for now just don't care about them, maybe future you will." Namjoon said as they walk through the white corridors.

"My department is quite boring though, you probably can't find any company secrets Jimin." Namjoon said, his tone lowering a lot.

"So you know about me huh?" Jimin looked at the older expectantly.

"Well of course, I'm not called the god of destruction, I can destroy any image that you have built for yourself and find the true you." Namjoon said as he continued on with the tour.

"Jimin, I'm warning you and I'm serious about it. Don't enter this job, don't even try to think about it, it isn't good for you." That was the last thing Namjoon said before pushing Jimin to Hoseok's room who was next to his own.

"Wow that was fast..." Hoseok said before standing up, grabbing his files in his hands.

"Well I didn't bring him to every room and tell him everything that I do. So I just bring him here since there's only you and Yoongi hyung left. Taehyung and Jungkook will be back from one of the missions soon." Namjoon said before leaving the room and going for his own.

"Well looks like we are going to have some fun looking at my own department." Hoseok walked down the stairs that is built in his office.

"Hand-to-hand combat. You want to try?" Hoseok asked as he takes off his jacket and placed it one side.