Chapter 95

"You shouldn't get angry, your blood pressure might rise and we definitely wouldn't want anything to happen would we?" Yoongi smiled sweetly before firing a bullet at on if the people behind Kenny.

"You know, you're pretty much helpless without these people who you have some how recruited." Jimin fired one as well.

"Hey! I want to join in the fun as well. You guys are so mean!" Taehyung threw his dagger and his aim is accurate.

"Don't be in a rush Tae, even if this man isn't worth half of the time we have already been here." Jungkook smirked and easily shot.

Kenny just stood there a little shocked, he couldn't even give the command for his people to move. He wants to speak but words are stuck in his mouth.

Namjoon didn't say anything he just shot.

"Well bye bye then!" Hoseok's cheerful voice cuts through the air before a bang was heard.

"Hoseok! You forgot your parting words. You just shot them like this?" Yoongi pouted.

Jimin went over to pull on the sleeve of Yoongi's shirt making the boy turn around. Jimin immediately peck the pout away.

Jimin stood and stare at Yoongi for a reaction but was immediately pulled into a kiss, a rather long one. Hoseok awed and sighed, "This two love birds sure are needy, kissing at such a time."

"Wow, Yoongi is really relaxed if he is really kissing at such a situation." Jin is surprised by by the action the two pulled.

"Don't worry about them. They are definitely top notch, a kiss won't make them miss a single bullet." And at this sentence, both Jimin and Yoongi shot two more of Secrets' recruits in the head.

All of them just stared wide-eyed as the bullet run through the brains if two people.

"Okay wow..." Jin whispered.