Chapter 50

Yoongi made his way slowly to the back room. Kenny was there, dead. Yoongi was completely confused, who wanted his life. He scratched his head as he looked at the man's lifeless body.

There was a note pinned to the wall with a dagger he was too familiar with.

I've handled him for you. I need a favour, I'll meet you and your crew at the usual place, tomorrow at midnight. You better come or you're the next corpse to be found.

Yoongi laughed, the guy still has his sense of humour. He knew this person since he was a young child. He is lucky to have such a friend by his side.

He kept the dagger and walked to the corpse, he pulled the collar and dragged the dead man up and threw him out of the back door and let it rot.

He walked out to meet up with his friends and his teacher before sitting down at the couch that was lying around.

"What is happening? What is all of the bullshit now?" Hoseok was angry, this was putting his friends in a lot of danger and he doesn't like it at all.

"I don't know but tomorrow we are meeting my old friend. He will help us if we help him with a favour. He is really reliable. He also handled Kenny." Yoongi said before taking out the dagger.

"Him?! Oh my god! I miss him so so much!" Hoseok screamed when he saw the dagger. Both Namjoon and Hoseok know who this guys is.

They met him once and hung out, Yoongi introduced them and they immediately clicked.

"Yep him, he says tomorrow we meet him at midnight. By crew I think he means you and Namjoon." Yoongi let the dagger go in between his fingers.