Chapter 10

Well you guys might want to listen to the song above?

~~~

Kenny came in the door and dragged the limp Jimin out of the room and into another.

"You are causing so much trouble for the people here. We are supposed to be a hidden company. The hell with all this bullshit. You have ruined everything." Kenny shouted and shoved Jimin into the plain room.

Kenny removed the whips from the wall and hit the ground with it. You could hear a metal clank on the floor. There was something attached to the end.

Kenny went crazy with the whip. Swinging it right left center, leaving no time for Jimin to recover. Her clothes were cut up and the skin underneath were cut.

Blood was staining the suit that Yoongi had somewhat lent to Jimin. Not only blood, it was cut up by the knife attached to the whip.

Jimin have his eyes covered to protect it for the knife. His arms are already badly cut up.

Kenny is yelling strings of curses at Jimin, his speed not even decreasing. He continued for quite sometime.

In the room, besides the screaming from Kenny and the sound of the whip. Soft sobs were heard from Jimin. He tried to keep his breathing in check and stop the tears from falling.

"Shut the fuck up you slut! I gave you a new life and taught you everything you know, you ungrateful prick!" Again the screaming never actually stops.

The continuous insults are being thrown at Jimin's bleeding body and yet, no mercy is given.

No one tried to stop Kenny even though they know what is going on in the room. They just ignore it.

"Why the hell did you expose us? Why?" Kenny screamed as he used a high force to slash Jimin.

A deep cut was formed on his arm, the pain making Jimin winced.