Chapter 3

It is already 12 here, it's Jungkook's birthday. I'm dying because it is one day closer to my results release on the 17th of September. Im aiming for aerospace and aeronautical technology. I'm getting scared guys. I don't know if my gpa is good. I don't know if I'll get into my first choice diploma.

Kill me :(

~~~

"Hand on hand combat? You must be crazy hyung." Jimin pouted as he stared at Hoseok who was already stretching to get ready.

"Come on, it will be fun, though, this isn't my main, it's Jungkooks. I handle firearms." Hoseok said as he get into position.

"Well, let's just see what you're in charge of, if there is time we will go do hand on hand combat yea?" Jimin said as he stared at Hoseok.

"Okay then, I'll bring you go see the firearms and our team of men who are training under us." Hoseok took the files and put his jacket back on going into a separate room through a door.

"Wow there's so many types." Jimin stared at those firearms with sparkles in his eyes. There were you basic pistols, revolvers and there were also rifles and shotguns.

"Wow hyung, you really have so many gun types here, it's like you run a shop selling guns here." Jimin looking at all the guns.

"Yea well let's move on." Hoseok took one of the many revolvers and pistols including their respective bullets and guided Jimin into a shooting range.

There were some people there shooting at some targets. Hoseok got Jimin into one of the lanes.

"You want to try? I mean, I saw you shooting those guys, you pretty much head shot them. You have a damn good aim." Hoseok had his wide smile on display.

"Hmm, I don't know much about my shooting skill but yea, I do try to hit the bullseye." Jimin took the revolver from Hoseok's hand.

He put on the glasses and the earmuffs to protect themselves. Jimin stood at his basic form and started shooting, all of the bullets going through the head of the target.

Hoseok stared at Jimin with slight curiosity, looking at all the headshots.

"This boy is definitely something...." Hoseok muttered under his breath.