Chapter 42

The boys look at their surroundings with hawk eyes, not letting anything go out of sight. Then Jimin saw something glint from a girl's hand, it was a knife. He shot her easily and Hoseok was scared to death because the girl fell next to him.

That shot caused almost everyone in the room to take out their weapons.

"We are clearly outnumbered hyung!" Jimin shouted as he shot those near him. Jungkook working well with his knives, easily killing those with weapons or a threat to them.

"We know! Just try not to get hurt. Shoot them in places that aren't lethal, unless they are trying to kill you!" Yoongi shouted loud enough for the whole room to hear.

"Well well well, Yoongi looks like you're in a tight situation. I can help you if you want." Kenny stood up there with their target, their client was held by Reb.

"And why would you help?" Yoongi mocked, "You're just weak on your own. You need all these agents to help you like the baby you are. Cant even do things on your own."

"Oh you're just putting your life on the line, Yoongi. Watch your words." Kenny smirked. He liked the power he has now.

"Who said I'm scared of death? You should be though." Yoongi shot Kenny in the shoulder. Agents around him started to attack him, Namjoon's skilled hands easily hit all the weapons off the agents' hands and broke all of them.

Hoseok and Jimin easily shooting them from where they were.

"Jimin!" Reb called and Jimin looked at her but the eyes were cold, which sent chills down her spine.

"You aren't part of them aren't you? You were part of our family right?" Trying to get to Jimin, she knows the boy is soft.

What he did next was very unexpected, he shot her.