Chapter 35

The haze is happening again in SEA I'm thinking of getting masks because well my school is starting in a month and such haze would continue to persist.

~~~

"Kenny calm down, we will be able to destroy them and come out victorious in this war but you have to calm down, panicking wont do you any good at all." Reb is currently in Kenny's office, trying to calm him down.

"All of the agents are out, they aren't available, they are all shot Reb, I can't sit here and calm down. I need people for this upcoming mission that...that that fucking Min Yoongi just destroys it all for me. He needs to be taught a lesson. Secrets is not a company to be dealt with." Kenny was seething his words out.

Reb sighed before rubbing her temples. This is why no one wants to work for Kenny once they are being burrowed from the company by another company. They all leave because of the bad temper Kenny has.

"Kenny, I'm fucking serious and I'm not playing for fucks sake. You freaking bastard better keep your attitude in line and stop scaring away the trainees. Do you know how many had left for other companies or other line of work? Gosh, you're as dense as mercury." Reb just lost it.

Kenny is her friend and if course she supports his vision and everything for Secrets but his stinking attitude is always the down fall of Secrets.

The tension continues to rise as the two of them continue to sit in that small office right opposite of each other. It is almost like a duel with the eyes. They both stared as each other waiting for the other person to make a move but of course that is never going to happen.

"They can choose not to come. I don't care if they work for me or not. I don't need any of them to do the missions." Being a stubborn bull he is, he isn't admitting and he isn't letting it go.

"Don't regret your own words Kenny." Reb stood up and left the office.

The tension immediately crashing down like a tsunami approaching land.