Chapter 94

"Why are you still standing there? Too afraid to attack? Come on! You have more people than us!" Jungkook shouted. He wants to get the show on the road and Kenny isn't giving him what he wants.

"Jungkook calm down, he is an old man after all, look at his hair almost all grey." Taehyung rest his head on Jungkook's shoulder and smiled cheekily. The rest of the boys nodded as they sit down the the grass that is beneath their feet.

"Stop mocking me, you stupid commoners! How dare you fucking show disrespect to me." The boys all rolled their eyes at that sentence.

No one think he is royalty at all, he is just some stupid person with some stupid idea to rule the world, but not wanting to do it all.

"You know, if I rule the world, I'd do it all, unlike you, making others do your work for you." Jimin hissed.

Taehyung said, "If I rule the world, I'd do it all, not doing some half-assed job like you."

Namjoon sat there picking at his face out of boredom, but kept his gaze fixed on Kenny at all times. Yoongi just laid there almost falling asleep in the warmth of the sun.

If anyone just saw the boys, they would think they were just chilling and not about to fight a fight of life and death. It isn't life and death, anyone would know how this is going to end.

"Jay! Stop watching the drama and join them." Jin whisper-scolded Jay who is standing right next to him.

"They don't need my help, they are freaking like spy material man! I'm just a substitute in case something happens. Old man, didn't you read the plans?" Jay glared at Jin.

Jin just smack Jay harshly on the head, "Where is your respect?"

Jay shrugged before continuing to watch.

Jin watched as well but can't keep his eyes off one boy, and you know who he is.