Chapter 52

Almost immediately after Yoongi gets a text message from his mum. He opened up the message before typing it into the gps to check the place out.

"It's Secrets headquarters." Yoongi muttered before typing a message to his mum.

"That was close, if I didn't check imagine what would happen to me now." Yoongi breath a sigh of relief and made his way to one of the chairs in the room.

He sat down and fumbled with his phone.

Secrets.

Secrets.

Secrets.

This place has already caused so much damage to the boys and the city that was once free. He stared at all the screens, the look of fear from the people who was even dragged into this whole thing by choice. They didn't even know such thing existed.

"Namjoon..." Yoongi muttered which made his best friend turn to look at him with a questioning look. Yoongi stared into Namjoon's eyes.

"What should we do? Secrets is causing all this damage to people who aren't even in the industry. What should we do to help them escape?" Yoongi asked.

He was desperate, so is everyone. Every person just want to break down this organisation. They can't, they can't do anything to help to save anyone.

"I honestly don't know. I checked his call logs, he called a scientist we both know very well." Namjoon said as he pulled out the file from his computer.

Yoongi stood up and looked at the screen and yes, there was a call between Kenny and that scientist.

"Do you know the context of the conversation?" Yoongi asked as he scrolled through the past calls that were made in the span of 3 weeks.

"I think it was something about producing a very dangerous chemical. I'm not too sure because not much were said about the product." Namjoon said as he typed into his computer.

"Okay then we will have to find out for ourselves at the lab that this person is working in." Yoongi wants to save everyone, no, he needs to save everyone.

Namjoon nodded before getting ready to go to the lab, they are one step closer to finding the truth behind this revolution or some shit.

~~~

I'm thinking of cutting short the story, realising that many might think that it is too long. I don't know.

What do you think about the length of the story.

Please read the part before this.