Chapter 51

I've been reading a lot today, it's pretty chill day today too.

~~~

Namjoon went back to work, checking every cctv in the city and the sight shocked him. All of the buildings became Secrets, except for a few.

All of them had Secrets agents in them, they were drilling fear into the civilians. "What the hell is going on with the city?" Namjoon mumbled under his breath as he went through all the footages.

Secrets was taking over the city completely. The clothing stores were all closed down, everyone were forced to wear something very prisoner like.

He immediately dialled for Yoongi to come down to the surveillance room. He has never seen such thing happening before.

"Whats wrong Namjoon? What's so urgent?" Yoongi rushed  in and went to Namjoon's side.

"Look at this, and this, and this too. All are Secrets logos, I think they are taking over the city. This is so damn wrong. We have to save the innocents." Namjoon said as he looked at all the horrified faces, some even have cuts and bruises on their skin already.

"Tomorrow, when we meet him, we will have him to help us with this. This is his home too, I doubt he would want some selfish organisation do this." Yoongi had this determined look on his face.

He wants to save everyone, but before things get too emotional, he got a call from his parents.

"Yoongi, I've set up a blind date for you with this girl who is from a good family. You better come or I'll sell your files to Secrets." His mum threatens over the phone.

Yoongi sighed, he regretted working at home, most of his files at risk of getting sold to his current enemy — the one and only.

"Fine I'll go, but you're paying for it, I'm not forking out a single cent for a stupid date you set me up on." Yoongi answered, obviously hating the whole idea.

"Okay, I'll leave you a credit card. I'll send you the address and time." The call was cut almost immediately after, leaving Yoongi no time to answer