Chapter 96

"You still gonna stand there and stare? I'm like so tired waiting for them to charge at me. Look at how many if them have bullets in their heads." Yoongi yawned as he laid down on the grass and closed his eyes.

"Attack! For god sake, use the brains you have and attack them!" Kenny seem to have finally snapped out of his daze and shouted at the people who stood like statues behind him.

All the boys easily shot all of them, killing them instantly. There is no action at all, well maybe some action, but there isn't much because they aren't trained properly.

~~~

"Okay so what now? All your men are down, there is no one else to help you here." Namjoon pushed his glasses up his nose bridge as he said it.

"No! This is not possible! I made sure to ram in all the training that I have given to my past agents into their memory. How can they fail so miserably?" Kenny looked at the pile of bodies that are stacked right in front of him.

"Well you're so naive and such an idiot, so we easily wiped them out. Now is your turn..." Hoseok pointed his gun towards Kenny's head.

"Wait! Wait! Don't kill me yet! Please don't kill me!" Kenny begged. The boys all laughed at the useless pleas. The end has already been decided and the man is destined to die that day.

The boys just enjoyed the show in front of them. The continued plea from Kenny keeping the boys all entertained.

"Now are you done with your pleading? I really want to pull the trigger on my baby right here." Hoseok sighs as he stares right at Kenny with a pair of cold eyes.

"Any last words?" Hoseok asked before checking his nails, he takes a look at Kenny who is running away at the moment, "Too late."

Hoseok pulled the trigger and Kenny falls to the ground.

"Are you sure we killed the right guy?" Taehyung asked.

"I don't know, but no matter how many times he comes at us, we will be there to kill him again and again." Hoseok said before sliding the gun into his holder.