Chapter 20

"Jimin, you should rest for now..." Hoseok is staying beside Jimin, who is still typing after so long, that it was almost time for Hoseok to leave for Army café.

"I'm fine, I have to continue doing this, I know that they won't stop attacking because of a small set back." Jimin mumbles.

Hoseok sighs before asking one if the nurses to go get something for Jimin to eat. Hoseok looked at Jimin intently, so many scratches and injuries yet he is doing so much to keep this place safe from Secrets.

Not too long after, the nurse came with a tray of food. Hoseok took the tray from the nurse and put it on the side table.

"You mind if I feed you, if you still want to continue writing the programme or something?" Hoseok asked as he held the bowl firmly in his hands.

Jimin pushed the laptop a little to the side to give some space for the bowl to sit. His eyes full of worry and frustration.

He can't even bring himself to take a mouth of the food placed in front of him. He can't do it, he feels like time is tight, food isn't something he should worry about.

"Hyung just urm put the bowl here I'll eat it myself later, after I put up a strong firewall. I can't risk having Secrets accessing stuff here. I mean they put me in such a bad shape, not exactly revenge but I don't want Yoongi hyung to be at risk." Jimin took a mouth of the porridge, "It just they are too unpredictable."

Jimin had one hand typing while he eats the porridge.

"Well, I don't really know anything about that place, but it seems like a pretty shit place treating people like this." Hoseok said as he bit into the apple he had in his hand, got no idea when he got it.

~~~

Sorry guys, the story is progressing extremely slowly. I'll try my best to speed up the progress but, this part is slow progressing.....