Chapter 28

"Okay Jimin, we will go to the hospital to see Namjoon. By the way, based on Kenny's personality, would he visit the injured man?" Yoongi asked as he hugged Jimin from the side and rested his head on the angel's shoulder.

"No he is a heartless bastard." Jimin said and Yoongi looked over at Taehyung for confirmation, with Taehyung nodded.

"Well Babe don't overwork yourself and get some rest." Yoongi gave a small kiss on Jimin's temple which made Jimin smile.

Jimin turned around and gave a peck on Yoongi's lips, making Yoongi smile in that short peck.

"Eww get a room you two!" Hoseok was awake now.

"We are boyfriends, Hoseok. We can do whatever lovey dovey thing we want you know." Yoongi glared at Hoseok ruining the moment for him. Jimin just giggled.

"Well can I join?" Hoseok had a huge smile on his face as he looked at the couple in front of him. Yoongi obviously giving a firm 'no', Jimin on the other hand however nodded and gave Hoseok a peck on his cheeks.

Hoseok's smile got even bigger if it was even possible when the smile already took up more than half of his face.

Yoongi held Jimin protectively. The rest of the boys laughed at the reaction Yoongi was having.

"Anyway, cut your nonsense, we are going to the hospital to go get Namjoon, or visit him, depending on which situation happens." Yoongi had a scowl on his face.

"What?! The hospital?!" Hoseok was more than shocked.

"Yea Hoseok. He was shot, but you stay here with Jimin. I need to ask the guy some questions so I cant stay." Yoongi turned and pouted at Jimin, "I'm so sorry Jiminie."

Jimin patter his boyfriend's head before saying that it was okay and he could leave. He also wanted the organisation to fall and crumble in front of his eyes.