Chapter 72

The 3 boys left in the living room laid on the backrest of the couch. Jin had left to the kitchen.

"Why are we so obsessed with Secrets suddenly?" Jay asked, well technically he doesn't know the whole thing about Secrets at all. He only knows that they are currently getting agents using unethical methods.

"Secrets want to prove that they are better than us, a currently 5 man group. Jimin isn't considered in yet but he damn good. Jin, well he is an adult and we are teens so... yea he isn't in either." Namjoon briefly summed the whole thing up.

Jay just nodded in understanding about the situation at hand.

"So what now? They are slowly taking over right, getting the manpower and resources like no tomorrow?" Jay asked as he scrolled through his phone, many ads popping up about Secrets. At this point he really wants to throw his phone.

"It's war."

The two words perfectly describe this whole situation with everything happening at the moment.

"Serious? Is this like World War 3 or something? It's only something between two groups and you are going to war with everything you've got?" Jay can't believe that his friends are risking so much for one country.

"The game cafes are closed btw." Hoseok yawned.

Jay shot up taking out his gun and loading it up already ready to charge out into the streets shooting anyone he sees.

Namjoon and Hoseok just stared at him like nothing happened. Namjoon went back to doing their audit and Hoseok went to the rooms to take a nap.

Jay still on his feet walking around with the gun in his hand, his bae taken away from him so easily. He wants Secrets dead right now.

He just want to play his games like he always does.