The room goes silent when Mr. Schuester walks in the door. A scowl on his face and a piece of paper crunched in his hand.

"I just got done talking to Figgins and one of you made this list, I know it." He turns around and picks up the black marker and writes on the white board.

"Bad Reputation?" Rachel questions.

"Yup because some of you are doing what some famous artists have done to themselves, made music and then gotten bad reputations by mishandling their fame or just being different." Mr. Schue says. "Each one of you will perform a bad reputation performance."

The first period bell rang and everyone left the room.

"Don't worry Puck, I believe you." I say as he files infront of me to leave the room.

I get to my locker and Quinn approaches me. "Have you thought of a song for tomorrow?"

"Yup."

"Tell me"

"It's a secret, all I know is that I have to cut a pair of pants and run to target to see if they have any striped bikini tops." I laugh and shut my locker.

The next few periods flew by as I was checking out websites that could inspire me for my costume for this week's lesson.

At the end of the day I see Artie wheel by me in his chair, exactly who can help me.

"Artie!" I call and he stops. "Wait up." I jog up to his chair and hold the handles so I can push him.

"Yo whattup?" He looks back at me.

"I have an amazing idea for the lesson this week."

"I hear you, I hear you." He nods.

I stay up until four in the morning getting my costume ready, it takes almost 12 hours including the rehearsal with Artie.

My sleep is disturbed by an annoying buzzing coming from my alarm clock.

I roll over and see the bright red numbers staring at me: 6:30.

I climb out of bed and dress myself in my Cheerio's uniform. Not forgetting to pack my costume for glee rehearsal.

When I get to school I put my costume in my locker when Finn shows up leaning against the red metal.

"Can I help you?" I don't look him in the eyes.

"Yeah, you can actually." He won't stop looking at me, my eyes are light magnets but trying to fight the force of attraction. "Please forgive me."

"I don't know Finn. You need to prove to me that you can make up your mind. First you want Quinn but then she cheats on you, then you blackmail Rachel back into glee club, then you flirt with me and kiss me and act all amazing then you go off and hook up with Santana." I huff, finally giving in the the magnetic connection. 

He sees the tears in my eyes and tries to say something.

"Don't say anything, it's ok." I lied but so did he. "Just let me know when you can make a commitment." I smile sadly  as I look up at the giant infront of me.

"Jess, please." He tries to stop me from walking away.

"I have to go Finn." I carry my books in my arms and walk to class.

It's hard to wait for glee club which today is last period. Finally 6th block ends and I head to my locker.

I pass Quinn and tell her to tell Mr. Schue I'm prepping for my performance.

I run to the bathroom and slip on my costume.