19. retrograde.

En başından başla

She grins, her snake bites moving with every move her lip makes. "Awe thanks."

"Who's at the door?" Sparky shouts. I peak past her, Sparky lays on the worn out, holed couch with a girl sucking on his ear.

"Some dude."

I chuckle, leaning on the doorway. "It's Koa. Your house smells good."

"Come on in."

The purple haired lady moves out of my way, letting me in. His neon lights blind my eyes, but I feel like a bug, unable to look away. "Want a hit baby?" The purple haired girl inquires, extending her arm out.

"Who are you?"

"Crystal." She grins, popping her hip out.

"Sure."

She takes a hit before pressing her lips to mine, blowing the smoke into my mouth. She drags her dark finger along the scar across my eye, giggling. "How'd you get that? It's sexy."

I lean towards her, laughing in her ear. "It's a secret."

She grips the collar of my shirt, "I'm good at keeping secrets."

We giggle into each other, "Got any more coke Sparky?"

"You know it." He flings some in my direction, landing in my lap.

Crystal picks it up, letting her hand linger in my lap. She forms a straight line on the back of my hand, inhaling it, holding her finger against her nose and sniffling, "Your turn."

She grabs the neon red bong, placing it in between us. "So, about that scar."

I rub my nose and lick the remnants, "Maybe you should tell me something first."

"Like what?"

I shrug my shoulders, grabbing a piece of her purple hair and stroking it in between my fingers. "Like why you got this color? Why not blue or green or something?" I inquire, taking a hit from the bong.

She crisscrosses her legs together grinning like a school kid. "It expresses my state."

"Huh?"

She giggles into my shoulder, grabbing the collar of my shirt, bringing my face to hers. "Oh honey, you have lots to learn. Sure it means royalty, blah blah blah, but when I think of sadness or death, I think of purple."

"So are you sad or do you want to die?"

She chuckles, "A bit of both."

"Why?"

"Why am I sad? Or why do I want to die?"

I run my fingers through my sweaty hair, moving it away from my face. "Both."

"You here to get intimate or high?"

I grin slyly, "A bit of both."

Her dark eyes crinkle, the side of her mauve lips curve up. "What do you want to do?" Her black brow raises up, waiting for an answer.

Arching a brow I exchanging my most alluring smirk. Her cheeks darken and her lips part slightly. "I'm pretty sure you have an idea."

She brushes her hair behind her ear, "Maybe I do." She chews on her pink finger nail, trying to entice me. Her black eyes flutter open as she puffs her chest out. "Oh, I think I do too."

She grabs the waist of my sweats, pulling me into an empty room. She shoves me on to the bed, slamming and locking the door. Stripping off her cropped tank top, she tosses it onto the floor beside the bed, exposing her light pink laced bra. She hops on top of me, tugging at my sweatpants. Once I slip my shirt off her eyes scan my chest, she drags a single finger down my chest. Just as I grip my hands around her hips she rips them off, forcing them above my head. Her necklace dangles against my chest, her lips collide with mine. This may not feel right, but I sure as hell don't care.

-

My mouth waters, craving that sweet powdery substance. As my eye begins to twitch I'm quick to cover my face with my hood, stumbling among the empty halls and into the bathroom. I check the stalls to make sure no one else is in here, pouring a line on my hand.

I rub my nose with my hand, constantly sniffling. The door opens, banging lightly against the door stop. "Hey Koa."

I stare at a blonde headed bitch, standing a few feet away from me. "What do you want Chetwood?"

"You doing alright?"

"Why the hell do you want to know."

"Because you don't look...right." He shakes his head violently waving his hand at me. "Let me rephrase that. You don't look like your feeling well."

I cross my arms over my chest, "And you care why?"

He shrugs, shoving his hands into his pockets."I'm not a bad guy Koa."

I chuckle, "Uh-huh."

"Look, I'm sorry, I am. I'm sorry for the things I said. It was completely uncalled for. I regret saying it. I was being an ass. I'm usually a good guy. Just sometimes, I don't know. You understand, home life. Mines not so great either."

I grin, "Whatever man. I'm leaving." I shove the door open, heading out the front doors. I glance around for Opal, but she's not in her usual spot. I turn to look at the bleachers and see her sitting at the top with Polli and her friends. She looks.. sad. Not like herself, but who could blame her?

She has a dark green hoodie on, her hood over her red hair. She stares at her pale fingers as the group around her laughs, but she looks completely zoned out. I don't think I've seen her smile since the incident. Opals not the same anymore and I can't be there for her like she always has been for me.

O P A L

I lay my back against the bleachers, watching Polli and her huddle of friends bust up laughing about something. Polli curls her hair behind her ear, she gives me a small smile, placing her hand on mine. "You okay?"

I pull my hand away from hers, pushing it into my hoodie pocket, giving her a small nod. As I glance up I notice Koa staring at me, his head is quick to look away. He walks along the sidewalk, stopping in his tracks before walking again. He looks into the distance and jogs up to a girl with purple hair. They laugh and grip each other tightly while proceeding to french like there's no tomorrow.

I pull my eyes from their view. Pushing myself up and hopping off the bleachers. "Wait Opal!" Polli shouts behind me. She grabs my arm, pulling me towards her. "Where are you going? I don't want you to leave my side."

She steps in front of me, scanning my face. "Why are you crying Opal?"

I shrug and stay silent. She wraps me into a tight embrace, "It's okay Opal. I'm right here, I won't leave you."

-

So what did ya think? Anyone else wishing they could just hug Koa?
Please don't forget to click the ⭐️ button if you liked it! It helps others to find the story and lets me know you read it. ❤️