100. We'll Be Falling

Start from the beginning

"Do you want ice?" She asked awkwardly.

"No, I'm okay. Thanks baby." I smiled.

She looked at Harry Junior and began laughing hysterically. "Babe... Your dick is burnt." She laughed.

I looked down at my member. It wasn't burnt, just really red. "Kiss it better?" I pouted.

"Erm, maybe later." She giggled.

"I'm gonna change." I waddled up the stairs to change my boxers and jeans.

Once I was decent again, I went downstairs where I saw her playing with Bentley. I smiled and walked over to her. "Ready?"

"Mm." She said, standing up.

"Bye Bentley. Be good." I scratched the dog's head as we exited the house.

"I miss my Mini." She said as we walked into the garage.

"Well, we kind of need a car to get around in when we're in South Africa." I answered.

"Yeah, its just sucks not being able to drive." She shrugged, getting into the Audi.

"You wanna drive?" I asked.

"No babe, its fine. I'll probably wreck it then you'll be mad." She shook her head.

"You're a perfectly good driver. I insist." I gave her the keys.

"I am not responsible for any damage to this car." We swapped places.

She started the car and drove perfectly to the mall. "See? Don't doubt yourself." I kissed her forehead as she gave me the keys.

We walked around the mall without incident and she stopped outside of a tattoo parlor. She looked up at me and wiggled her eyebrows. "I don't want tattoos at the moment." I said.

"Well I want a piercing." She smirked.

"Ooh! Get a belly piercing." I said excitedly.

"No babe. Cause then you'll want me to wear crop tops and I refuse to wear them with the way my stomach looks." She shook her head.

"Your stomach is fine. How about... A tongue piercing?" I suggested.

She gave me a look. "What? I hear they feel nice on dicks." I said innocently.

"And who said anything about getting my mouth on your dick?" She laughed.

"That's not how it was this morning." I mumbled.

"But honestly, I'd love a girl with a belly or a tongue piercing. But I would love you regardless if you had them or not." I kissed her head.

She thought for a while before turning to me. "Okay. I've got it. I want it done with you, but I don't want you to see. Can I blindfold you?" She asked.

"I guess." I nodded as we walked into the shop.

"Hi there. I'd like to have a..." I didn't hear the rest as she clamped her hands over my ears.

The blonde woman led us to the back and Diandra sat down on the chair. "Put your blindfold on babe." She said to me.

I took the bandana in my hair and wrapped it around my eyes. "Come a bit closer."

I sat down in the chair next to her and managed to find her hand. "It'll be okay baby."

"Okay, which one do you want?" The piercer asked.

"I'll have that one, that one, that one, that one and those." My fiancée's voice rang through the room.

"Baby, how many are you getting?" I asked.