11. I'm In Love Now

Diandra's POV

I'm dating Harry! Fangirl moment. We walked back to the hall, hand in hand, and when the doors opened, all the girls immediately recognized Harry and began screaming. I cuddled into Harry's chest, disturbed by all the noise.

"Harry be my Valentine!" 'Harry, Take Me Home and we can stay Up All Night.' He raised his hand and all the girls immediately silenced, like he was some kind of god.

"Girls, I'm sorry. I've already got a beautiful girlfriend-" he was cut off by some bitch yelling "OMG HE'S BACK WITH TAYLOR SWIFT!!"

I cringed and he cleared his throat. "Umm no. Diandra here is my girlfriend. If you guys leave Diandra and I, as well as her friends and the other boys alone for the rest of our stay in South Africa, we will autograph stuff and take pictures with you."

As soon as those words came out of his mouth, all the girls scattered.

I smirked at him. "You've got a lot of signing and smiling to do Mr Styles."

He smiled and we continued towards the others. As soon as we got there, I went up to Niall and hugged him.

"Hi Niall. I've always wanted to meet you. We should grab something to eat sometime."

His eyes lit up at the mention of food and he hugged me back and smiled. I walked up to the rest of the boys in the same way and said the same things, just without the food part.

Soon we were all dancing, and a slow song came on. I immediately recognized it. I smiled at Harry and he smiled at me. It was Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran. My favourite Non-1D song.

"This is for all the lovers in the room tonight." The DJ announced. I noticed Lee and Niall begin to sway to the music next to Harry and I. Harry bent down next to my ear and sang:

Settle down with me

Cover me up

Cuddle me in

Lie down with me

And hold me in your arms

I put my head on his chest, listening to his steady heartbeat.

And your heart's against my chest, your lips pressed to my neck

I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet

And with a feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now

I looked up at him and began playing with his curls at the nape of his neck.

Kiss me like you wanna be loved

You wanna be loved

You wanna be loved

This feels like falling in love

Falling in love

We're falling in love

I kissed his cheek and looked into his green orbs as he looked into my soul.

Settle down with me

And I'll be your safety

You'll be my lady

I was made to keep your body warm

But I'm cold as the wind blows so hold me in your arms

Oh no

My heart's against your chest, your lips pressed to my neck

I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet

And with this feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now

Kiss me like you wanna be loved

You wanna be loved

You wanna be loved

This feels like falling in love

Falling in love

We're falling in love

During the melody of the song, when there was no singing, he bent down and captured my lips into the most perfect kiss I've ever experienced.

Yeah I've been feeling everything

From hate to love

From love to lust

From lust to truth

I guess that's how I know you

So I hold you close to help you give it up

So kiss me like you wanna be loved

You wanna be loved

You wanna be loved

This feels like falling in love

Falling in love

We're falling in love

Kiss me like you wanna be loved

You wanna be loved

You wanna be loved

This feels like falling in love

Falling in love

We're falling in love

When he finished singing, I smiled at him. "You planned that, didn't you?"

He blushed. "Maybe.."

I rested my forehead on his and I saw a camera flash.I looked at the boys and Niall was standing there with his iPhone.

"That is going on Twitter." Soon enough my phone buzzed and I looked at it.

@NiallOfficial : the two lovebirds. Such a cute couple @Harry_Styles @Hey_Its_Andrix. pic.twitter.com/1Dsfghyte7

There was the picture of Harry and I dancing. We were looking into each others eyes and our foreheads were touching. Within a minute, I had 3000 new followers and my mentions were blowing up. 9/10 were nice comments about how Harry and I were a cute couple. I followed a few of the fans. Then there were comments that broke me. I shuddered from the tears and tried to hold them back. Harry lifted my chin and the concerned look on his face brought me to tears. Harry removed my phone from my hands and put it in his pocket.

"I love you okay? The fans that hate on you aren't real fans. I know it doesn't seem worth it, but we're worth it. I wont let you go, you're too important to me."

I nodded and wiped the tears away. Just then What Makes You Beautiful starts playing and we all start dancing and jumping around like crazy. He picks me up bridal style and twirls me around, and sings his solo to me.

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else,

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed,

But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell,

You don't know, oh oh,

You don't know you're beautiful"

The ball eventually ended and Harry went to his home to fetch clothing for tomorrow. We arrived at my house. He said tomorrow he will take me on a date. I can't wait. I snuggled upto his chest and he wrapped his arms around my waist and I fell asleep. We were finally on vacation so I could stay with him for a while.