111. Kids In America

Harry's POV

"I'm in America! I'm in America, Harry!" Diandra squealed as we walked out of the plane.

"Yeah babe, you are." I chuckled, grabbing her hand as I heard the fans' screams.

"USA! USA! USA!" She began chanting.

We were in Los Angeles, getting ready for 1D Day tomorrow. Diandra was clearly excited to be here, and I was smiling fondly at her. She wasn't one of those girls who wanted to be in the most amazing place in the world, she just wanted to be somewhere where she could learn and see new things.

I felt her flinch as the screams got louder and I felt bad because I knew she had a fear of loud noises. I pulled her into my side as we walked through the fans. It honestly surprised me that they were here at 2am, but hey, with our fans anything is possible.

The other boys and Ty were in front of us, probably already in the car. I rubbed my thumb over her engagement ring and sighed. We were getting married in only 3 and a half weeks.

We finally reached the car, and Niall was with us. "The others took the other car."

I nodded and she rested her head on my shoulder, wrapping her arm around my waist. I wrapped my arms around her and she nuzzled her face into my skin. "I love you." She whispered.

"And I love you." I smiled, kissing her head.

"I'm tired." She mumbled.

"Me too love. Go to sleep, yeah?"

"I'll wait. It shouldn't be that long of a drive." She answered.

We drove for another 15 minutes, and we all stayed quiet due to our fatigue. The car stopped in front of our hotel, and Niall and I dragged our luggage out. Diandra carried her gym bag up into the elevator and leaned her head against the wall, her eyes closed.

The bell dinged and we were at our floor. "Night Nialler." I waved, throwing the door to our room open.

Diandra came in a while later and collapsed face down onto the bed, her ponytail flipping over in front of her. I chuckled and got ready for bed in the bathroom, walking back out to the bedroom where she was in the same position I left her in.

"Love?" I asked.

She didn't answer so I laid down next to her, where I could hear the small puffs of breath escaping her lips. She was asleep. I smiled and moved her legs onto the bed, where she curled up into a ball. I crawled in next to her and wrapped my arms around her waist, kissing her head.

"Night darling." I whispered.

XxX

"1D Day! 1D Day!" I heard her chanting next to me.

"Mm." I moaned, turning away from her.

"Harreh, you better not have just turned your back to me." She sassed.

"I did." I mumbled.

"Fine. I'll just go hang out with Niall." She dragged his name out.

I rolled over and pulled her into my chest, practically smothering her. "You shall do no such thing."

"Let me go you weirdo." She pushed me away, gasping for air.

"Hey." I whined, making grabby hands at her.

"And I'm the younger one." She muttered, sitting close to me.

I laid my head in her lap and she began playing with my hair. I looked at her concentrated expression, and smirked slightly. Our eyes locked and she bit her lip. "Management texted you."