91. Our Little Infinity

Diandra's POV

Today was my best friend's day with Luke and Niall, and I had no idea what they had planned. Yup, they wanted to choose what we did today. We could be going to a strip club for all I know, since they're hormonal teenage boys. Oh God, what did I get myself into?

"Don't go. Stay here and cuddle with me." Harry mumbled into my neck.

I was still sleeping, mind you, and to feel his low, deep voice vibrate off my neck kind of gave me a heart attack.

"Jesus Harry. At least wake me up first." I groaned, feeling my heart hammer against my ribcage.

"'M sorry baby. Please stay?" He begged, pressing kisses to my throat.

"Sweets, I promised I'd spend the day with them. How about we go out later, just me and you? I'll take you to see The Fault in Our Stars to make it up to you." I ran my hand through his curls.

"Promise?" He mumbled.

"I promise. Now look at me so I can kiss you." I grinned as his head rose up and my dark eyes met his emerald ones.

His plump lips met mine and we kissed and rolled around in bed for a while, until he pulled away. "Please don't fall for Luke." He breathed against my lips.

I shook my head, making our lips brush against each other. "Physically, I have a heart. But I actually don't. Cause you have it. Alright?"

He smiled and anchored his head back into my neck, entwining our hands. He situated himself on my lap so that he was wrapped around my body like a koala. I rubbed his bare back and he leaned into my body even further, his curls brushing against my ear and jaw.

"Are you a baby koala now?" I teased softly.

He nodded, pressing a kiss to my jaw and I giggled from his hair ticking me. "I am so in love with you. So irrevocably in love with you." I whispered.

"I am even more in love with you. You're everything I've ever wanted, and everything I'll ever need. If I have you, I don't need anything else." He said into my neck.

I smiled and kissed his temple. "I need to get going babe. Luke's gonna be here in 10 minutes."

I felt him frown against my skin and I made him look at me. "Just think of our date later. Okay?"

He nodded, a pout still on his face. He removed himself from me and sat against the headboard while I got dressed in a blue and grey ombre sweater, black ripped skinnies, black combat boots, a black scarf, my hair in a braided ponytail and my black Ray Bans sitting atop my head.

"Okay?" I motioned to my outfit.

"Gorgeous baby." He said, a smile gracing his pink lips.

"Its jeans and a sweater." I laughed.

"You'd look gorgeous even in a rubbish bag." He grinned.

"Why Mr Styles, are you trying to get brownie points?" I smiled, wrapping my arms around his neck as he came to stand in front of me.

"Is it working?" He questioned, his hands resting on my hips.

"Oh, it definitely is." I smirked, pulling him down for a kiss.

As we were playing tonsil hockey, the doorbell rang and Niall knocked on our door. "Babe! Luke's here! Let's go have a best friend's day." He cheered.

"Coming!" I yelled, going to get my bag.

"Give me a hug baby." My boyfriend opened his arms.

I moved over to him and he bent down, wrapping his arms around my waist and lifting me up slightly off the ground. I kissed his neck and he put me back down, rubbing his thumb under my eye. "I love you. Have a good day."