57. I'm Done

Diandra's POV

The day after our anniversary, Harry wanted to show me, Zayn and Niall this coffee shop that he found while Liam, Lou and Ty went to the beach.

We walked into the small cafe and I heard someone squealing. I turned around and a girl about 19 years old was hugging my fiance. I'm not the jealous type, but this was pushing my limits. She pulled away from him and a smile grew on his face.

"Abigail!" He yelled, hugging her tightly. I looked at Niall, and he shrugged, pulling me into his side.

"Guys, this is Abigail. We were friends way back when. I think we dated for a bit." Harry had his arm around her shoulder and I felt a pang of jealousy.

"Hi." I smiled.

She looked me up and down and had a disgusted look on her face. Harry looked at her and she quickly smiled.

"Do you wanna catch up over coffee?" He asked.

"Sure!" She smiled in a sickeningly sweet way.

I started walking towards a table, when all of a sudden I was looking at the ground. Niall and Zayn helped me up, and I looked at Abigail, who was smirking evilly. "Oops." She shrugged.

I sat down next to Niall and Zayn, Harry and Abigail opposite us. "I'm gonna get coffee. Who wants what?" Harry asked.

"Iced coffee please, babe." I put emphasis on babe.

"Espresso." Zayn smiled.

"Cafe latte." Abigail winked at him. My fists curled.

"Same as Zayn." Niall said.

As soon as he left, Abi glared at me. I felt a sharp pain shoot across my leg. The bitch kicked me. "Please treat me like a human." I pleaded.

"Nah, I don't think so. Why should I listen to you?" She spat.

"I am the same as you. How would you like to be kicked?"

"Please, we're not the same. You're just some fat cow and I'm me. I don't even know why he's with you." She purposefully knocked her bottle of grape juice onto my lap, causing my clothing to become purple and me to spring up.

"That was totally unnecessary!" I held my previously white shirt away from my body.

"You're right, but this isn't." I heard the noise of skin against skin and felt a sharp pain through my cheek.

I was absolutely livid. Before I could think, my hand connected with her cheek, but not as hard as she hit me. She looked back at me, over my shoulder and began to fake cry.

"Diandra! What the hell was that!?" Harry yelled.

He never called me by my name. It was either boo, baby, darling, love, babe or Kitten. He would have to be seriously pissed or on rare occasions to use my name.

"She hit me first!" I pointed to my reddening cheek.

He walked over to Abi, completely ignoring me, rubbing his fingertips gingerly over the handprint I left on her face. "I never would've expected this from you!" He glared slightly at me.

I felt tears gathering in my eyes. "Are you kidding me?"

People started looking at us, but I couldn't care less. Here I was, fighting with my fiance over something that wasn't my fault.

"What happened?" He asked Abi softly.

"I-I was trying to be nice to her, since she is obviously an important person in your life. She called me a fat cow and then slapped me. She poured my juice into her lap and said that I did it. I didn't do anything!" She kept on fake crying.