71. Don't Do This

Harry's POV

"Harry, management wants to see you today." Paul told me over the phone.

"Did they say what about?" I asked.

"Sorry lad, they didn't. Be there by 10." He said before hanging up.

I looked over at Diandra having a play fight with Niall. I smiled and looked at the clock above their heads. I had half an hour to get to their offices. I walked over to her and she looked up at me.

"Baby, I need to go for a meeting. I'll be back later. I love you." I kissed her.

"I love you too." She smiled.

I walked out to my car and drove over to Management's offices. The receptionist greeted me and showed me which room to go in. There were 3 bored looking people at the large desk.

"Ah Harry, I'm Sheldon and this is Debbie and that's Shayne." They introduced themselves.

I shook their hands and sat down in the red plush chair. "So why did you guys call me in?"

"Okay Harry. You're engaged to Deanne right?" Sheldon asked.

"Her name's Diandra and yes." I nodded.

"Break it off." Shayne said.

"W-what? No, I won't break up with her." I shook my head rapidly.

"You have to, unless you want the band to lose fans. Your fan base will grow if you're single." Debbie tried reasoning.

"I won't break up with her." I repeated.

"Break her heart, or else we'll break her for you." Sheldon said calmly.

"What's all this bullshit with losing fans? Most of the fans adore Diandra! If you don't believe me, go on Twitter. But I refuse to break up with her. I'm finally happy!" I raised my voice.

"Harry, we can hurt her so much more than you can. Its your choice." They totally disregarded my statement.

"This is fucking sick." I spat at them, getting up and walking out the room.

I stormed down the building and slammed my car door closed. I gripped the steering wheel until my knuckles went white. I drove back home and slammed the door shut. Diandra walked into the hallway and looked at my infuriated figure.

"Baby? You okay?" She asked, keeping her distance. Probably from the last incident I was angry back in Japan.

I walked up to her and gathered her in a tight hug. She hugged me back and pulled away, kissing my forehead. "What's wrong?"

I took a deep breath and looked at the ground. If I was going to do this, I couldn't look her in the eye. "I... I think we should take a break." As I said those words, I felt tears in my eyes.

"W-what?" Her voice cracked.

"We should break up. I'm sorry." I whispered. I can't let them hurt her.

"But we were fine this morning. Why do you want to throw what we have away?" She started crying.

"Di-" She cut me off.

"Damnit Harry! Look at me!" She shouted through the tears.

I looked up at her and I wish that I didn't. She was crying and shaking. "What did I do?"

"You did nothing at all baby. But I think it's for the best."

"Give me a reason! Please, before I take this ring off I need a reason." She held her hand up.