8. Nightmares

Diandra's POV

I walked into the large hall, decorated with balloons and streamers. I went to the corner that Marcel told me to meet him in. I saw a brown head of hair. He was standing with his hands against the wall , holding a person in place.

I tapped him on his shoulder, he turned around with a smirk on his face. I looked to the person behind him. It was Lacy, the girl I hate. She had a smirk on her face. His hair was messed up. Her cheeks were flushed and both of their lips were swollen. I knew what they were doing. It didn't take a genius to figure it out.

I felt my heart break and an aching pain went through my chest. "Why? Why did you cheat on me? I thought you liked me."

He smiled in a sickening way. "Me? Like a girl like you? You were just a game. Everything I said? It was a lie. I cant stand you. You're annoying. You're ugly. You were just a game. Why are you even alive?"

In that moment, the tears I was holding back spilled over. "Go to hell." I spat and ran to the third floor. I ignored the calls of Tyla and Lee and kept on running.

Once I got to the third floor , I ran into the first open classroom I saw. I grabbed a piece of paper and a pen.

"Lee, Tyla, Mom, Dad, Harvey, Johnny, Michael, Leeroy and Zach, thank you for caring about me. I'm sorry that I left you this way. I love you all. Promise me you'll keep living your lives like I was with you. I love you.

Marcel, I know I'm worthless, annoying and ugly. Thank you for pointing that out. I'll always love you. You're the reason for this and I did this for you. Hope you're happy.

Love Diandra .xx"

I held the note in my hand. I stood on the window edge. I looked down at the three story drop. I took my last breath and jumped. The wind hit my face and it stung. I hit the ground and everything went black-

I sprang up in bed, tears streaming down my face. I felt a strong pair of arms grab my waist, trying to comfort me. I was crying my eyes out while Marcel was hugging me.

"Nightmare, Baby?" I nodded.

"Wanna talk about it?" I nodded again and closed my eyes. "I-It was V-Valentines Day, and you told me to meet you in the Hall. I-I walked up to you and you were k-kissing Lacy, and I asked y-you why you would c-cheat on me, and you told me I-I was worthless, and ugly and annoying a-and I was just a game and y-you asked me why I was alive. I ran up to the third floor and I j-j-jumped. I died-"

Marcel put his index finger over my lips. I opened my eyes and I saw that he was crying. "I wouldn't ever say that to you. I care about you too much."

I cried even more. "I'm not just a game for you?"

He looked at me with a hurt expression. "No never, why would you even think that? How can I prove that I really like you?"

I shrugged. He kissed me softly and laid us back down. He softly sang in my ear:

We'll do it all

Everything

On our own

We don't need

Anything

Or anyone

If I lay here

If I just lay here

Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

I don't quite know

How to say

How I feel