77. Too Close To Love You

Diandra's POV

I barely slept at all last night, the feeling of one of the most important people in my life dying taking it's full effect. I probably looked like a mess, but I couldn't care less. Harry's been trying his best to make me feel the tiniest bit better, which I absolutely love him for, but it wasn't working.

My body felt absolutely numb, and all I could do was breathe and cry. I had to force myself to breathe. Harry stood in the doorway and looked at me."Baby, please. You've got to eat something. The last thing you ate was lunch yesterday." He pleaded.

"I'm fine baby. I'll eat later." That was a complete and total lie.

There was silence for a while, before I felt the bed dip besides me. "Manchester United won this morning." He tried.

I nodded. I felt like if I spoke, all that would come out was sobs and they'd never stop.

"Hawaii Five-O is on later. Maybe we can watch it?" He said.

Again, I just nodded. My dull eyes started blankly at the wall in front of me, my arms hugging my knees to my chest.

"Baby, please. Talk to me." I heard the sadness in his voice. It broke my heart, but I couldn't speak.

I turned my head slowly in his direction, my eyes burning and puffy from crying all night. I grabbed his face, kissing him before turning my back towards him and lying back down. He let out a shaky sigh, getting off the bed and walking away.

"I'm sorry." I said, barely audible as I watched his retreating figure.

XxX

The tears started up again after thinking about our 9th grade camp, memories of her and I singing One Direction on the top of our lungs while walking back to our dorms. I felt the bed dip, and an arm snake around my waist.

"Harry, I don't feel like getting up. I don't want anything to eat for the billionth time. Please... Just go away." I mumbled.

"Love, please. This isn't healthy. Just come to the living room." He said quietly.

I sighed and got up, feeling the pain in my chest trying to weigh me down. I walked past him and out the door of our apartment, climbing up to the roof of the building. I sat on the edge with my legs hanging off the side, looking at the scenery.

I closed my eyes, feeling the warm breeze hit my tear stained cheeks. I heard the gravel crunching behind me, and Harry plopped down next to me. He looked straight ahead, grabbing my hand and intwining our hands, setting them between us.

"I can't do this." I whispered.

"You can. You're bloody strong, baby." He said.

"No."

"Babes, I wanna take you somewhere." He stated, standing up and pulling me with him.

"I wanna stay here." I mumbled.

"Please?" He begged, looking at me sincerely.

"Fine." I whispered as he dragged us downstairs.

Tyla's POV

I shot up from the chair I was laying in. I looked around and saw I was in a hospital room. The last thing I remember was a car heading in my direction and then I blacked out. I then noticed a group of doctors and nurses frantically at work over someone.

I made my way over to one of the nurses trying to get her attention but it was like I wasn't there. I then tried to take her arm but my hand went right through it.