99. I Need You Here, I Need You Now

Tyla's POV

"BABY!" Louis called from the lounge. We moved out of Harry's place and were now renting a small house 3 blocks away. Unfortunately they had a break in just after which was kinda traumatic for Diandra.

It's been a week since the break in and Louis seems a little down, I understand why. Everyone went off on him the day after when he scared the shit out of Diandra. It wasn't right of him even if he meant it as a joke. She's recovering though.

"Yes angel." I entered the lounge and he was laying on the couch. It was a lazy day for us and Louis wasn't in the mood to go visit the boys so we decided to stay at home.

He didn't say a word and patted his lap gesturing me to join him. I took a seat next to him and turned resting my head on his lap. He smiled down at me.

"I just wanna cuddle with you." He answered.

"What's wrong love?" I took his hand in mine.

"Nothing sweet, just a little down." He admitted with a slight sigh.

"Angel, you haven't seen the boys in 3 days, I think it's time for a little get together yeah?" I leaned up to kiss him.

"I'm just hurt love, with what the boys said you know." He sighed.

"I'm telling you that was a stupid idea first of all and second of all we all love you okay. Your very special." I pecked his cheek.

"C'mon let's go to the market today."

XxX

Getting some fresh air was great and getting Louis out the house even better. We walked around the market a little longer before we would have to go meet the rest of the guys at some restaurant.

Louis took my hand in his and squeezed it lightly. "I love you." He pecked my cheek. "Love you more."

We walked through all the different stalls. "How does it feel to get out a little hmm?" I nudged him and went through a pile of clothes.

"It's ok I guess." He shrugged but I could see he liked it. He needed it.

"Oh my god look how cute they are." Louis bent down in front of a small pen which was lined with towels.

"What is it?" I bent down next to him.

"I want a puppy!" He picked one up holding it against his hard chest. It was a real pavement special to be honest and I couldn't make out which breed it was.

"It's adorable." I cooed.

He put it back in the pen and it started whining. "We should really think about getting a dog." He chuckled wrapping an arm around my waist and we continued walking.

XxX

We where close to the restaurant by now and they boys and Diandra should be there waiting. Me and Louis took our time looking at the different things for sale but I couldn't shrug off the feeling that someone was following us.

"Louis, I think we're being followed." I made him aware and he looked around. "I don't see anyone, let's just keep walking." He held me tighter against him.

We arrived at the restaurant and the guys were already waiting. Louis took a seat next to Niall and me next to him.

"Nice to see you guys." Zayn greeted.

"It's been awhile." Niall added.

"Yeah it has." I smiled.

"How you doing love." I turned my attention to Diandra who was seated next to Harry.