66. I Was So Stupid

Diandra's POV

I got the green light to be released from the hospital a week later, and I couldn't be happier. There is a certain amount of just sitting in a bed that I can take.

We arrived at 06:00 am at the boys' hotel, and I hobbled out the van. The doctor gave me an ankle boot to wear, and I thought it was the coolest thing ever. I had a cast over my hand and some soluble stitches over a cut on my forehead from glass shards and where I bumped it. Luckily I didn't need a brace for my ribs. There was a scar on my stomach from the laparotomy they performed to stop my internal bleeding.

Harry guided me into our room and I hobbled in. I looked up at him and he was smirking at me. "What?"

"You're a hop along." He chuckled.

"You're so sweet." I said sarcastically.

"I try." He grinned and I rolled my eyes.

His arms wrapped gently around my waist and I melted into his touch. He placed kisses along my jaw and I smiled. "I missed this." He mumbled.

"Me too. But remember what you promised me?" I smirked.

"I do. Shall we get started?" He smirked and I smiled widely, allowing myself to be completely in his control.

XxX

We both panted heavily, lying side by side. We faced each other, and he had a smile on his face. "5 weeks was way, way too long to go without touching you."

"Agreed." I rolled over and kissed him.

"Round 2?" I smirked, getting on top of him.

XxX

After 4 times, we stopped. I was exhausted and so was he. I was lying on his chest, curled up into a ball with his arms around me. "Let me run us a bath." He whispered.

"I'm quite sore. That'll be nice. Thank you." I smiled.

"Did I hurt you?" He asked.

"Not at all. You were so gentle. The doctor warned me that I'd be sore for a while." I caressed his cheek.

"How about we skip the bath and I give you a massage? We can shower later." He suggested.

I grinned. "You are truly the best."

He sat up, getting a bottle of lotion and putting boxers on. I rolled over onto my stomach, and winced at the pressure on the incision and my ribs.

"Babe, lay on a pillow." He said, noticing my discomfort.

He slipped a pillow under my chest and I smiled at my amazing curly haired fiancé. He straddled my bum without putting any of his weight on me, and rubbed my back. I groaned and relaxed even more if that was possible. His large hands moved around my body, removing the pain in my sore muscles.

He flipped me over so that I was looking up at him. I watched as his eyes roamed my body, biting his lip. He dipped down, placing tender kisses on my neck, leaving goosebumps in his wake. My good hand wrapped into his soft hair, pulling him closer to me. He kissed across my collar bones and smiled against my skin.

"Beautiful." He mumbled.

I smiled at him, and his cheeks went a light shade of pink. "Why are you blushing?" I asked.

"Believe it or not, I still get butterflies when you look at me." He admitted.

My smile grew and I pulled him down so that our lips met in a soft kiss. "How about that shower?" I whispered and he nodded eagerly.