38. Aftermath

Diandra's POV

I woke up with a sharp pain in my lower back. I squinted, looking at the alarm clock. 03:48 am. I groaned and looked at Harry, who was sleeping soundly with a small smile on his face. No doubt what he was thinking about. He was so gentle and loving, making sure I was okay through the whole thing. I'm glad it was him instead of some asshole who only wanted to get himself off. I felt special, knowing I was the first one he made love to. It wasn't just sex for him.

"Harry." I shook his shoulder.

"Hmm? Baby, what's wrong?" He asked sitting up.

"It hurts. My back hurts." I said, rubbing my eyes.

"I'm sorry. It hurts the first few times." He smiled sympathetically, rubbing my lower back.

"Maybe we should fix that." I said softly, smirking.

He raised his left eyebrow, smirking as well. "Maybe we should." He said, crawling on top of me.

Lets just say we fixed it.

XxX

A few hours later, around 08:20, I woke up to the feeling of fingers ghosting over my shoulder blades. I opened my eyes, meeting Harry's butterfly tattoo. I looked further down and blushed. We were still naked from our earlier activities.

"Good morning gorgeous." He said.

"Hey baby." I mumbled.

"I heard Tyla get up so we should probably get dressed before she walks in on us nekkid."

"Did you just say 'nekkid'?" I laughed.

"I did." He smiled proudly.

I pulled his shirt on along with his boxers and tied my hair up so the others wouldn't see what we were doing. I had a slight limp and I was praying they wouldn't notice. I got out the door and Tyla was there. I smiled slightly and she gave me a dirty look, disappearing into Zayn and Li's room.

Harry stood next to me, smiling and winking at me. He still managed to make me weak in the knees. He put hid arm around my waist and I leaned into his side. Tyla came back out, eyeing us suspiciously.

"You know, I've been thinking of changing my name to Patrick Jane." She narrowed her eyes.

"Why?" I frowned.

"Because I could've predicted this. I am psychic." She tilted her head and I blushed.

Zayn emerged from his room and smirked at Harry and I. "Do you guys talk in your sleep?"

My eyes widened and I looked at the floor

"Thought so." He smirked and walked downstairs.

Ty disappeared again and Harry lifted me up, carrying me downstairs. We got down just before Li and Tyla, and Zayn and Louis were laughing like mental patients.

Liam looked at me. "Did you hurt yourself?" He asked, motioning to my limp.

Zayn and Lou laughed harder. "Am I missing something here?"

Niall and Lee joined us. "You missed a lot." Zayn answered.

"Lets just drop it." Harry whispered from beside me.

"But we only started having fun." Zayn whined.

"Harry's already had the fun!" Louis cackled.

"Yip. Harry swore at me yesterday. Remember Styles?" Tyla asked and I glared at her, Harry looking away.