88. Pain, It Demands To Be Felt

Tyla's POV

"Ashton! Hey!" I greeted over the phone.

Me and Ashton have been seeing each other for about a month now. It's nothing like that, I would never cheat on Louis no matter how attractive Ashton was. Today me and Ashton were going shopping and then to his bands practice. We had quite a good friendship but it was quite under the radar and Louis was unaware of it.

"Hey Ty, I'm almost there." His voice came through the speaker.

"Ok Ash, I'll be right out."

I put the phone down and slipped my phone into my jean pocket. I felt a pair of strong arms make their way around my waist from behind and a warm trail of kisses being left at the back of my neck. "You look gorgeous, where are you rushing off to?" Louis whispered in my ear.

"I'm going out for the day love." I turned in his embrace and placed a kiss on his lips.

"Hmm.." He hummed and pulled away.

"You going alone?" He asked arms around my waist, him swaying from side to side.

"No, Ashton is coming with." I looked up at his face, he frowned and stopped swaying.

"Ashton? Irwin?" He asked.

"Umm... Yeah." I answered.

"Mkay.." He sighed.

"You know I've been doing some snooping around and I heard about The Fault In Our Stars and decided to read it, I think our love story should be like that." He took me in his arms once again.

"You know besides the cancer and dying, I want our love story to be like that. I want us to be the couple people would cry over if something happened, be memorable is what I'm trying to say." He kissed my cheek.

"I agree babe." I smiled.

"So my dear Hazel, maybe 'okay' will be our 'always' then." He pushed his lips to mine.

"Okay. My sweet Augustus." I managed to get out.

There was a knock on the door, it was Ashton. "Bye babe. I love you so much." I kissed him.

I opened the door to see a tall, dark blonde haired boy with a bandana in his hair and a 5SOS shirt on with some black skinny jeans leaning in the door frame.

"Ready love?" He smiled a warm smile before opening his arms.

I took his embrace and returned the hug. We walked out and I closed the door behind me. "So you need some publicity with that shirt?" I asked but all he did is laugh and shake his head.

I walked a little further before I heard quick steps behind me then unexpectedly lifted off the ground and spun around as Ashton carried my to his car. "Ashton!" I started laughing. This boy...

Louis' POV

I decided to make a quick cup of tea but was soon interrupted by Ty yelling. I ran to the window facing the drive way and saw Ashton carrying her to his car, both laughing. I wasn't going to make a scene or get jealous or anything because I'm glad she's letting new people in her life. Since the accident and her family she's been quite enclosed and conservative. Ashton's a great friend, I'm sure they'll get along just fine. I trust him.

I was going to spend the day at home because well there wasn't much I could do. I turned the tv on and flipped through the channels, maybe some football will do some good.

XxX

After a very intriguing football game and many cushions thrown aside, I was finally satisfied with Darby's win. I looked around the empty house. Harry and Diandra were out, Niall and Liam went to visit Liam's parents and Zayn was with Perrie as usual. I sighed heavily unsure of what to do next.