116. After All, You're My Wonderwall [Part Two]

Start from the beginning

She smiled, and our lips met. Our guests cheered.

"Okay, we promise that's the end of the speeches. We just want to say we really appreciate you all coming to our wedding. Now its time to eat. Niall must be starving by now." Diandra said and everyone laughed.

Everyone started walking towards the buffet, leaving us for last. We got back to the main table, eating our calamari, potatoes and vegetables. She went over to her parents and spoke to them.

I looked across the room, my eyes stopping on her. She looked so happy, her smile wide, her eyes shining. She finished talking to her parents and looked up. When she saw I was staring at her, she giggled and shyly tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. I slowly walked towards her; not thinking about anything but her. I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her close. "You're so beautiful Mrs Styles." I whispered.

She blushed and rested her forehead against mine. I have never been happier in my entire life. I held the love of the life in my arms and I'd never let her go.

Tyla came over to us and looked at Diandra. "As I was trying to say earlier-"

"I would like to call Mr and Mrs Styles to the dance floor for their first dance." Ed spoke and she looked up at me.

"Its our song." I said simply, kissing her forehead.

Tyla looked pissed off and my bride shot her a smile. "I'm sorry."

Diandra's POV

I took Harry's hand and walked to the dance area. He put his hands on my waist, and I put mine around his neck.

"I wonder what song you chose." I smiled.

He winked as Kiss Me started playing. I looked to the stage and Ed was standing there with his guitar, singing our song live. We started swaying to the music, looking into each other's eyes.

"I'm so lucky." He whispered.

"Not as lucky as me." I smiled, reaching up to kiss him.

"I get to spend my life with you, baby." He smiled.

"It feels like a dream." I admitted.

We stayed like that for the entire song, until another song started. "May the Father of the Bride and Mother of the Groom take their place on the dance floor."

My dad grabbed Harry's shoulder, his mum doing the same to me. I danced with my dad, and Harry with his mum. We kept eye contact the whole time, conveying all our love for each other with just one look.

"Dad, can I dance with her?" My brother asked. I saw Harry dancing with Gemma.

Dad nodded and I started dancing with Michael. He kissed my cheek and smiled at me. "I always thought I'd get married first."

"Well if you actually got up off of your ass and tried finding a girlfriend, maybe you would be by now." I joked. I looked around and saw mine and Harry's parents dancing.

"Gemma is quite cool." He said quietly.

"You like Gemma?" I asked.

"I do."

"So go talk to her!" I smiled.

"But I'm only me and she's gorgeous." He frowned slightly.

"Babe, us Henriques people have luck with the Styles. I think its the eyes and the smile." I laughed.

Niall came to us, asking for a dance with me. "You look smashing, darlin."

"Not too bad yourself." I smirked as we swayed to the music.