The Power of Madonna 1x15

Start from the beginning

"Why- why would you say that?"

"Because she told me today in history that she's going to take his virginity." Brittany says nonchalantly.

"What a bitch."

I walk into practice with something to prove. I feel like the sharper I hit the routine the more power I have. There's anger, rage even, coursing through my veins. Now I know how Sue feels about Mr. Schuester.

"Coach Sylvester?" I ask calmly.

"Jessica." She responds flatly.

"Did you notice Santana isn't here?"

"Now that you mention it, I did notice I don't smell churros and tacos." She looks at me.

"Well I for one, think it's totally unacceptable for her to be skipping practice whatsoever except if she were sick or dead." I play my innocent bitch card.

"You're right, tomorrow, she'll have a first class ticket to- HORROR." She says darkly. "Also, I need help and backup with my Vogue number that Lady and Beyonce are filming for me."

"Sure, I'll help."

After practice, mom picks me up.

"How was your day?" She asks.

"Eh." I respond.

"What happened?"

"Nothing just Finn is ditching me because I won't put out." I roll my eyes.

"There's plenty of other guys"

We pull in the driveway and I practically sprint inside the house, running to my room to listen to music and cry.

I wake up the next day ready to face anything. I'm done with Finn. I don't need him, if anything he needs me.

I walk straight down to Coach Sylvester's office and I see Santana leaving and she nudges me as I walk by. I roll my eyes and don't let her get a rise out of me.

Coach Sue gives me the black unitard for me to wear.

"Just this little thing?" I ask and she nods at me. Oh boy.

Vogue.

We finish the 'music video' and I get to the choir room and take my usual seat.

"Hey." Finn sits next to me. I ignore him.

"What?" He asks and I keep up the silent treatment.

"Jess, just talk to me." He puts his hand on my thigh.

"Don't fucking touch me." I say. "Wanna know why I'm mad? Because I finally let you in, I finally told you how I feel about you and the second I say I'm not ready for sex you go out and do it with her. Her of all people." I rant.

"I-I actually couldn't go through with it." He studders.

"Well, you thought about it and that's enough for me. We were best friends and that's how we should've stayed." I say then storm out of glee club taking the idea from Rachel.

"I can't believe him. After everything. Screw him. Screw him." I yell staring at my beet red, tear stained face in the bathroom mirror.

"it's okay." Quinn rubs my shoulder.

"Those maternal instincts kicking in?" I joke.

She laughs, "You know what I see in that mirror?"

"What, a loser and her hot popular pregnant best friend?"

"No, I see an independent woman who knows who she is and doesn't need some stupid quarterback in her life right now. She's sure of herself and confidence radiates off of her.