"Did you see the person who did it?" She asked.

"Umm... She kinda stabbed herself." I looked at Liam and shrugged.

"Oh good God." She remarked.

Another nurse approached us while the previous one went off. "What is the relationship between you and Ms. Guthrie?" She asked me.

"I'm her boyfriend." She looked at Liam.

"I'm her friend." She wrote on her clipboard and paced away.

I took Ty's hand in mine before they took her away. "I'll see you soon baby. Just keep calm." I kissed her and took a seat next to Liam. Let the waiting game begin...

Tyla's POV

Here I am once again in the hospital. "Rate the pain from 1-10?" One of the nurses pushing the gurney asked. I thought for a moment. "6" I replied. It wasn't pain, but it was sore.

A doctor came into the room they placed me in. "Hi, my name is Dr Avery." He smiled and I rolled my eyes.

"What do we have."

"A possible suicide attempt, stab wound on her left hip around 2-2 and a half inches deep. She's been on many different antidepressants. She's been in a car accident pronounced dead in transit but miraculously survived being placed on life support..." A nurse briefly went through my medical history with the doctor.

"Allergies?" He asked

"none."

I swallowed hard. Who knows what they'll do with me now with a history like that. He took my left arm and turned it around I hesitantly pulled back but so did he and held it down giving me a questioning look.

He lifted my sleeve to place a drip.

"Where's my boyfriend?" I asked the closest nurse.

"He's in the waiting area." She answered.

"Please get him." I asked.

"Please." I tried again.

"Sure."

"Oh god the teenagers of today." The doctor sighed. I ignored the comment.

"The self harm scars love?" He looked up at me. I looked away unable to answer that.

"I'm sorry." He looked down again pressing the needle into my vein.

"I need a vitals check." He called a nurse. Oh not this again.

Louis came through the door and straight by my side, "I'm here baby." I ran my hand through his messy hair.

"That's all I need."

"Let's have a look at this wound." The doctor cut away Liam's bandage and examined it.

"Wow, you will need stitches but it needs to be done right away, it's got compulsive bleeding. What blood type are you?" He asked and gestured for a nurse.

"I think I'm O positive" I answered.

"Get me 2 pints of O positive from the blood bank." The nurse nodded.

"Doctor there is only 1 the other was just taken for an OR" The nurse handed the doctor the bag.

"Is it possible for me to donate?" Louis asked rubbning circles in my hand. "Angel, no it's fine really." I assured.

"Blood type?"

"O positive." Louis answered.

"Then that's perfect." He patted Louis back. "The things we do for each other."