81. Welcome To The Fame

Comenzar desde el principio

His phone started ringing and he answered it taking my hand in the process.

"We coming." He spoke and we went to join the boys in the limo.

"You look stunning." Liam opened the door for me.

"Thank you Liam." I blushed slightly at his compliment.

"I can second that." Zayn smiled.

"Well I can top both of you...I think she looks breathtaking." Louis pecked my cheek.

"Anyway... I'm guessing we still waiting for Darry." I asked noticing the couples absence.

"I think Harry's the one taking forever." Niall added.

Third Person's POV

It was the day of the premiere and Harry was bouncing off the walls. Literally. He couldn't sit still all morning and Diandra was the same, the only difference was she was restless from nerves instead of excitement. It would be the first time she would go to a big event with Harry, in front of paparazzi and all his fans.

All these thoughts were racing through her head like, what if I trip in front of everyone or what if I embarrass Harry? What if I get judged? There was that annoying little voice at the back of her mind stating that she would obviously be judged for being the fiancee of one of the five most popular boybanders.

Harry on the other hand, couldn't wait to show his girl off to the world for everyone to see. He wasn't having negative thoughts about what could possibly go wrong. He just wanted to take her hand in his and have fun with his best mates, at their movie premiere. The concept of them being so popular that they had a movie about them blew his mind.

"Babe! C'mon, you have to get ready!" Harry said excitedly, completely oblivious to the brunette's insecurities.

"Haz, they're gonna judge me. I'm not like other girls you dated. I'm not stick thin and I'm not as tall as the Empire State and-" He cut her off by putting his hand over her mouth.

"Hey. Don't talk like that. Those girls were fake. You're a real girl and real girls aren't perfect. But you're perfect to me. I don't care about those things and neither should they. I love everything about you. I don't give a shit what they say. You're gorgeous and brilliant and amazing and every other adjective that can describe how perfect you are. Okay?" He said to the brown eyed girl.

"Okay." She whispered, nodding slightly.

"Now c'mon. We have to leave in an hour and we both know you take ages to do your hair." He teased.

She slapped his arm and giggled, walking over to her gorgeous white and black mini dress. Harry stood leaning against the wall, watching the love of his life. The way her defined curves looked in the sunlight coming from their window as she pulled her, or rather his, shirt off. The way her thick hair fell over her shoulder as she tied the black belt around her waist. Her calf muscles straining as she bent to put her black strappy heels on.

He was snapped out of his daze by her movement to the vanity. She brushed her straightened hair out and left some hair on the side of her head down, tying the rest into a high messy ponytail. She gave herself a smokey eye and lip butter that gave a rosy tint. A black and silver star necklace was placed around her neck and black diamond studs placed in her ears.

Harry watched as she stood up, turning to him. "And?" She asked.

"Absolutely gorgeous. Stunning. Sexy. Irresistible." He whispered, kissing her neck.

Diandra smiled and gently pushed him away. "You still have to get dressed babe. And lets face it. You take longer than I do." She smiled cheekily.

He gasped and put a hand over his heart in mock hurt. "It takes time to look the way I do."