part 59 happy time

Start from the beginning

Arya dhruv  also hugged them three ....

Nandu : Im completely fine ....Plzz stop worrying bachon...... Plzz mere liye.....

Manik : guys leave her she is fine ....
Trust me .... Will i let anything happen to her ....

They all nodded in no....

Than they all left nandu ..... After kissing her forehead ....mukti is still hugging nandu ......

Alya : di ....You jiju abhi bhai and Maddy go home and fresh up ....We will stay here .....I even bought breakfast and clothes for amms.....

Nandu : i don't want to go home .....

Amms : nanhi .....go home and come ....I'm not going any where. ...I am  here only .....manu take her home ....

Nandu : ok ok first meet my kids .....
This is mukti my cute daughter ..cabir arya ...... And these both are dhruv and she is his wife aliya ......

Amms: thank you bachon.....For taking care of my kanna .....

Cabir: she is our maa ....How can we not take care of her.....

Arya : she is the one who takes care of all of us .....

Mukti : i cant even do any work without maa.....

Amms: im so happy that she became maa for you all .......When manu said me in mangalore I'm not sure that the ever so naughty girl became so mature to take care of everyone ....But now on seeing everyone loving her so much .....I'm more than happy ...Bcoz she got what she wished to have always ......

Maddy : ok ok .....Guys let's go fresh up and come ......

Nandu :but amms ke saath....

Aliya: di ....You go home .....I'm here with amms....

They hear one more voice ......

Even we are also here .......Then everyone turn back to see harshad aisha arjun ruhi navya soha ......

Nandu took arjun in her arms and he started complaining   about harshad and aisha who gave him medicine forcefully .......

Nandu is listening and giggling with him......

Harshad : guys go home and fresh up....

Nandu : i forgot to say mahi di gave birth to a cute baby girl .....

Mukti: really ....I wanna meet the cute girl ....

Manik : do one thing ....All of you don't stay here ......Half of you move to mahi ..... We will go home and come back by the time ....

Nandu : aru ....You check all the reports of amms and mahi ...As you are a doctor you will understand better than anyone .....

Arya : okay maa ....I will go speak to the doctor .....

Manik: even take arjun report.....

Arya nodes in yes and leaves with dhruv....No one observed that amms and cabir are talking like sharing secrets .....And giggling .....

Nandu smiled and left with manik...To malhotra mansion.....To fresh up ....
manik is driving the car ....Nandu sat beside him holding his hand.....And rested her head on his shoulder ....
Abhi and Maddy left to thakkar house ....

In hospital ..... Except dadi cabir everyone left to mahi room to check on her......And to play with baby ....

Amms : so tumhe bhook lagi hena eat some fruits .....

Cabir:no amms ....Can i call you amms like maa .....

Amms: you can call me whatever you want ....y do you call nanhi maa .....