"Finn, get off of him!" Quinn has tears pouring down her face. "Please, please get off of him." She pleads.

Mr. Schue runs in, Rachel having come and got him.

He pulls Finn off of Puck and holds him back.

"Is it true?" Finn says breaking away from Mr. Schuester. "Is it true!" He yells. "Is Puck the father."

"Who told you? Rachel?" Kurt says.

"No." Rachel defends herself.

"Yea, Rachel told me." Finn says. "But is it true. Is Puck the father."

Quinn walks toward Finn crying, struggling to find the words she wants to say.

"Yes. Puck is the father." She breaks down and turns around to me. She walks over to me and puts her face in my shoulder. I try to be supportive and stroke her hair even though since she told me, I knew this was a bad idea.

"I'm done with you. I'm- I'm done with all of you." Finn yells at Quinn, Puck, and the rest of us. He storms out the choir door and kicks over a chair.

Mr. Schue just looks at everyone in shock. "Just get out guys. Jess, can I see you for a sec?"

After everybody leaves Mr. Schue starts talking to me.

"Did you know about all this?" He asks and I nod. "Why wouldn't you speak up, he's your best friend?"

"It's not that easy." I looked down at my shoes. "Quinn's one of my best friends too. I can't pick sides, I thought it would be better to mind my own business." I try to explain.

"Well, I understand that. I just hope for your sake Finn doesn't flip at you too." Mr. Schue pats me on the back and I leave the choir room.

I see Finn at his locker, tear stained cheeks. I think of walking over there but I don't want him to lash out or be mad at me.

"Jessie." I hear him gently call me over.

I walk over and tuck a piece of hair behind my ear. I look down and scuff my shoe against the tiled hallway.

"Did you know?" He says in almost a whisper.

"Yes. She-" I decided to just shut up. "Yes I did." I turn to walk away out of guilt when I feel his hand on my shoulder.

"I'm not mad at you. I can't tell you to choose between two of your best friends. I could kinda tell something was up with you sometimes." He explains. "I'm just mad at how I was lied to. And cheated on." He leans up against his locker.

"I know." I embrace him in a big bear hug, rubbing his back soothingly. "I would never cheat on you." I whisper in his ear.

He steps back from me and looks at me. As if time stopped and we were the only two people on Earth, Finn snakes his arm around my waist, hand resting on the small of my back bringing me closer to him. He puts a finger under my chin and lifts my head up.

The kiss was passionate, unlike any other kiss in my life. Fireworks bursting between the two of us.

"Wow." He says.

"I know." I hesitate, "Listen, I know this isn't the best time to talk but," I play with my hair. "I kept my distance because I had the biggest crush on you and Quinn's my best friend but she was fooling around with Puck and she didn't deserve you."

"Just shut up and kiss me" He laughs and he presses his pink plump lips upon mine.

Finn steps away and breaks the kiss. "I'm not going to sectionals."

★·.·'¯'·.·★ sᏢᎪᏒᏦs fᏞᎽᎥᏁᎶ ᎥᏁ ᏞᎥmᎪ★·.·'¯'·.·★जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें