chapter 38 : Mr arrogant

Samah~~

A good minute of silence passed and I was sure that you could hear a pin drop if it actually did drop.

That was when my dear fiancé decided to show up with a bag full of food and I smiled happily his way.

"Owkey" he said looking around and as if everyone gained their senses Arabi sobbed my mom clicked her tongue and chloena screamed even more causing me to hiss.

I really wasn't in the mood for all this because shit I was hungry so instead I motioned him to come my way and he did exactly that handing me the food and I couldn't smile bigger.

"Won't the doctors freak?" He whispered to me and he looked back at the group of people I shook my head no and he finally handed me the food in which I aggressively opened and its like light shone in my head when the smell of the food hit me

Chloena was being ushered out by her father and Arabi was wiping her tears.

"Look I really didn't mean it to happen like this.
I didn't even plan on having kids especially when I'm this young." She said throughout hiccups and a few tears wiped.

To be honest she was a grown ass the reason she was explaining herself in the room I did not know.

My mother gave her a pointed look and at some point in her speech she looked amused.

"She sounds just like me when I was pregnant with you samah" my mom said then laughed.

What was funny again?

"You don't get it do you?
The child is Franco's" she screamed in the room.

Getting frustrated and fuck the contraction that hit me but I was shook to the point of where I almost dropped my food.

"Stop fucking with us" I murmured and I wanted to beat the fuck out of her.

No you can't have a kid with the person who betrayed me.

"No!" I said through my teeth they were gritting to the point of where my jaw as hurting.

"Baby calm down" Abelardo whispered to me and to be honest fuck him too.

"You can't have kids with the person I'm hating the most right now.
Fuck you I really can't believe you would do that me" I said a tear slid down my cheek.

To be honest I came to notice that all my friends happen to be gone.

Martha was the only one remaining whereas Jinelle disappeared on me from the time I started living with Abelardo a year later she cut contacts with me.

I was hurt really but I had learnt to stop showing emotions at a young age and Franco was a fake ass nigga and that hurt me.

My goodness it did and when he kidnapped me
technically it was my father who did and when he told me that he knew my dad was alive all along I lost it.

I lost it all.

Because I cried.

I cried so much wondering when and where I went wrong concerning this friendship that went on for a minute.

I learnt to live with it though because there was no shit I could do about it.

And now that I came to know that my cousin the one I considered as my own bestfriend was pregnant with him I really felt empty.

"Get out" I said as I looked in her eyes.

They were red.

"I said get out" I repeated this time louder when she refused to budge.