chapter 33 : Mr arrogant

Abelardo

Everything was chaotic.
I couldn't do anything about it even the ways and means I had around to look they could not find anything.

I was getting really pissed.
How could she just disappear with no trace nothing at all and not even one guard seeing how it all enfolded.

I needed to talk to her father so I called.
I called and told him to let his guards know I was passing by.

Security was getting tighter around that house and her father was going mad each passing second.

I was becoming frustrated knowing very well that she could give birth anytime soon or even a slight trigger could kill her and our unborn children.

I was turning murderous every time.
Every passing minute.

When I was done with the call I left my office.
I was getting suffocated.

I told my driver to take me to the house and just wait a few minutes till I was done talking to her father then drive me back.

I was not in the right state for driving.
I have not slept for three straight days.

And it has been weeks.
Weeks since she was abducted.

Even thinking about it broke my heart.
It broke my heart knowing that I could not even protect those I loved.

Shaking my head the doors of the palace looking place opened.

I wasn't really fancied by the outside except that garden.

I got out and and opened the door leading to the wide hallway.
Along the way I passed samah's pet looking boy and I almost bumped shoulders with him but I had something more important to worry about.

Walking straight to the office after the staircase I opened the door to find a tired looking Mr Thiew.

Pulling the chair I said my greetings and gave myself a sit.
A thing I used to do when I had some illegal shipments to do and him to cover for me.

We have a long history

"Look I came to ask why you did not dare to put a camera in the damn garden" I said running a hand through my hair.

He sighed.
Something he always did every time I stressed him out even more but whether he liked this or not this time I was someone we both loved.

"I told you son a million times.
We do
Even in the trees there are!
Now if that is what you wanted to ask you got your answer get out" he said a little bit louder.

I was not straddled.
It would take more than that.

I was a business man negotiating and making sure I always won was basically the way I lived.

"If you say so." I said shrugging my shoulders.

I took my briefcase out and removed my laptop technically used for the practise of my master degrees.

I typed in a number of codes and a bunch of keys and there I got access to the cameras with not struggle.

There was no security here.
Not even some encryption.
It was too easy.

"Look i would like to say that you have not kept into thoughts about getting security around here or that your security was tampered with" I said turning the laptop as the cameras of the whole house including outside shone with all their mighty crap.

"And looking on this side
I'm definitely saying that they were tampered with.
These three cameras in the trees can only show half and the two in the garden do not work at all.
This is why we couldn't get a glimpse of her.
Not even a trace!" I said showing him.