chapter 32 : Mr arrogant

Samah

~a week later~

It was very very noisy and the annoying part was that I could not move or even open my eyes.

I really wanted to move
I really needed to move
I wanted to feel my stomach
I wanted to feel my babies kick

What I was hearing were muffled sounds and they were very loud.

But I was paralysed.

*Abelardo*

~the day she was kidnapped ~

Sadness filled my heart as I watched her

As I watched her in pain

I watched her trying to move so bad but she couldn't

I watched as she stayed glued to the place where she was.

I watched her struggle to move

I watched her look at us all with hatred in her eyes.

I watched her as tears streamed down her eyes
Her beautiful eyes.

The eyes I feel in love with.

I felt devastated.

Five minutes after she walked out of the office leaving complete silence and a fuming Arabi I walked out.

I couldn't bare the thoughts that were flooding in my head.
She would do something stupid that would harm the babies.

But in the hallways I saw this Natalie girl who looked familiar or rather looked like someone I knew but for some reasons I couldn't put a finger on it.

I watched her remove her gloves that were a dark red color and dumped them in the sink.

I watched her walk in the room as she tried to run fingers through her dirty blonde hair that disturbed the living hell out of me.

I proceeded walking away from her because she really did disturb the living hell out of me.

I walked to the direction I believed was the backdoor but all I came across was a beautiful garden in the shining sun.

It looked bright for such a sour mood.

I had a terrible feeling in me.

I called her name but she was not answering and I shouted even louder.

Maybe she would scream for me to go away from her like she always did but what I got were whistling winds in the in the tress.

This did not look good

This place was wide very big and something could have happened to her and if it did I wouldn't forgive myself because I would have failed to protect both her and my babies.

I vowed it to her father.
And mother.

Feeling defeated I sat on the ground and brought my head in my palms.

Where are you samah

And why was this place this big.

Maybe she would come back if she felt that there was danger around.

Maybe she will come back when she feels that its dark enough.

Maybe she would come back when she feels that outside is not safe for her.

I felt my phone ring in my pocket and removing it I answered with out looking at the caller's ID because I was ready to lash out on whoever decided to disturb me.